Game company who makes Overwatch, I’m gonna tell you this right now

Doing these mercy nerfs isn’t going to hide the fact that you guys MADE THE LEAST PLAYED CHARACTER IN YOUR GAME (Sombra) WORSE. What’s even the point of taking feedback if you guys are just going to be your usual selves and be unable to admit mistakes? Literally nobody wanted or wants these changes yet you’re pushing them anyways. Listening to your community means actually listening to the people in bronze-diamond, not just your masters-esports players.

So all those mercy one-tricks that I’ve seen with over 1000 hours weren’t real?

1 Like

Sombra, not mercy genius

2 Likes

Bastion is the least-played hero. By far.

2 Likes

You said nothing at all about sombra in your post, just mercy, what was I supposed to assume?

Also

You beat me here, friend.

I feel bad for the Sombra mains, but… It’s been a year and a half for us since our gutting.

We’re overdue for the overdueness.

2 Likes

If anything, listening to bronze-diamond players is why the changes were made. They’re an effort to make Sombra easier/more accessible, rather than making her better or more useful than Tracer or Genji.

Masters+ players (including noted OWL Sombra gimmick Danteh) have been telling Blizzard these changes are a flat nerf since Geoff’s original “sneak preview” post a month ago, and the changes are still going full steam ahead.

1 Like

It says “please read!”