Blizzard do better

I don’t understand why u guys are nerfing genji and not nerfing sorjurn,hog,bastion, and junkrat also Moria because they are all overpowered. I don’t understand why ur buffing hog when doom OBVIOUSLY needs a buff and also why am I getting noobs in my games because they are NOWHERE near my skill level

2 Likes

Hog bastion junkrat and moira? Tell us you are bronze without telling us you are bronze.

2 Likes

honestly your right those characters are in need of buffs but it makes me wonder if that is one reason ive seen them out alot more lately as people discovered they are majorly OP but even 76 is a bit op but if they where to buff doom i think some others should get buffed

1 Like

Alrighty, lets go through this one at time.

He became too problematic for enemy supports. As he was too good at pressuring the backline.

Sorjurn is already confirmed to be getting a nerf.

It is really just Hog’s interaction with Kiriko which makes him very strong. So they are either planning to nerf Hog or Kiriko.

Because he suffers from a big hitbox and not so good ultimate. So he ends up being a OK hero. He is also much slower and his signature ability has a lengthy cooldown. especially when compared to Genji. Who has better mobility, cooldowns and ultimate.

Junkrat has a lot more disadvantages compared to Genji. Spamming projectiles will only get you so far.

He did get nerf to his trap but this is very minor. Junkrat himself is just an alright DPS, he is by no means game breaking.

How can Moira even be OP outside of fighting Genjis and Tracers?

I’m in plat in all roles and open que sis🙀

I am slamming x to doubt that you are plat in anything.

What’s wrong with bastion? He’s terrible, a nerf is the last thing he needs.

Terrible? Have u not seen him I mean now he’s fine but it’s like he’s still rlly broken but most bastions suck so

Blizzard: “ha ha. No.”

I don’t see many bastions, when I do they ain’t impressive.