Blizzard disconnected me from Comp

Middle of comp match blizzard cuts me from match, takes me back to main menu. Doesn’t allow me to log back in. Mind you I did not disconnect from Wi-Fi at all. This will be blizzards excuse. You ban me for 20 minutes for your errors. Fix it blizzard

3 Likes

I had similar issues in the past, got a couple of 10 minute bans when my WiFi was good and I didn’t leave the game of my own accord. Just got booted to the main menu, with a ban and a warning.

1 Like

I’m fricking getting real sick of this, I’ve been playing for less than a week and lost over 300 SR DUE to this poorly constructed game. I’ve seen millions of posts about this and lots of “GM said it wasn’t a problem” it’s clearly a problem and it’s happening almost 1/5 games. It’s almost a joke now and I’m quite certain I won’t be planning on playing this game much longer unless I see something done about an easy fix.

1 Like

This happened to me tgoo. I Lost my match progress when i rejoined to match again.im sick of this.can u guys fixed this

I keep disconnecting from all game modes. And now your system is pushing penalty on to me because it disconnected me? That’s not considered fair at all. My wifi was still connected as well.

Edit: it seems to happen a lot when I increase my activity in doing support as Ana or any ranged based characters as well.

1 Like

may i have my sr back plz?

Please implement a system to detect if a person leaves the game on their own and if a person was disconnected because of wifi issues.

And second, if a person is disconnected not because of their own choice (eg: accidental shut down, wifi cut offs), don’t push them into penalty because it’s not something they can control).

At this point, i say it would be in our best interest to try a better game.

1 Like

Dude if U have been playing a week don’t play comp.

Ur not getting it back.

obviously not, but I should. I literally did nothing but wait for a match, and my connection is wired so there was no disconnect. The point is that blizz just seems obivious about this, and acts as it didn’t happen, when it’s actually an important issue. two seasons ago, a random blizz disconnect was the reason I didn’t climb up to diamond. The game was won, 10 secs left, teamkill, but blizz randomly dc’d and i got penalized

Same here start a game of comp and instantly kicks me out I checked my internet and its fine

Maybe it was you WiFi’? If the whole server shut down and all 12 players got kicked nobody would lose sr

There’s no way for them to detect that. So it’s either everyone who leaves the game might get a ban or no one who leaves does

No, with random blizz I don’t mean it was global, but that I did have connection. I remember checking it n stuff