Hammond can still spin on MEKA base

I had written a really angry post, but I’ve decided to be a bit positive on the forums. So here goes

On the first day of Busan being released on PTR, Jayne and Aero found bugs relating to Hammond’s interaction with the 30 second walls on point.

Hammond basically can keep spinning around as if he’s still hooked on to those walls, which appear and disappear every 30 seconds.

This was found on the FIRST day of Busan release on PTR

It’s now released on live servers, and I check thinking Blizzard must have already fixed, and to my surprise they haven’t.

Blizzard come on, you have PTR, players literally do all your bug testing for you. Least we expect is y’all to fix it.

2 Likes

This is all I need to show

1 Like

'eh, PTR is more of a glorified stability testing ground. They might catch bugs here and there, but they’re rarely fixed until they hit live.

You should also put this in the bug forum, not general discussion, where it’s infinitely less likely to be seen.

Alright fixed it, thanks for showing me this. I don’t want them to have an excuse a topic.

Don’t use words like mei’s blizzard. It’s absolutely disgusting language and I will not stand for it.

1 Like

This is in general, for the sole reason that the bug was found on the first day. This isn’t exactly a bug report. it’s more of a discussion asking them, how or why hasn’t this been fixed yet.

But general discussion isn’t meant to be for talking to Blizzard, it’s talking to the community, regardless of how passive aggressive it is to ask why they haven’t done ‘X’

:thinking: Last time I checked, thanking blizzard for their work was allowed here. So requesting them to improve their PTR -> Live updates, should be allowed too

Your welcome. Carry on.

Mei’s blizzard to Strong :sunglasses:

“Blizzard needs to be fixed”

talks about Mei
Blizz: SUSPENDED