Blizzard client immediately disconnects when playing retribution: Legendary

Idk if it’s coincidence, but prior to this, i had queued with friends to play retribution on hard & expert, but no such problem occured. Went solo q to play it on legendary, dc’d twice. Once when we were in the courtyard (final wave) and another in the breaching room (first wave).

Also, on both occasions, I couldnt reconnect immediately even though my connection was stable. Have had disconnects in comp/qp before, but never had i have to wait 10 mins/restart my pc for me to reconnect to blizz servers.

Here’s the error code when i tried logging back in (not like it mattered anyways, had already wasted my teammates’ time) : BLZBNTBGS80000011

Funny thing: met 2 same teammates. One guy even told me “dude better not dc on us again lol”

30 seconds later, i dc. Sorry B4ittoman sth sth and the other dude on moira.

1 Like

My game also randomly disconnects while playing Retribution all heroes on Expert and Legendary, but seems to be happening more often on Legendary.

I am 100% certain there are no connection issues on my end.

Are either of you not disconnecting in other game modes like Quick Play (please play several games to test).

If so, head to this thread and answer the QA Lead’s questions for your specific router setup.

1 Like