Blizzard and game client very buggy after latest patch

I’ve had crashes in 3 games now (which were competitive so I received suspensions and SR and reputation losses) and even the Blizzard client has rendering issues. The framerate is all over the place now too: I was getting solid 120fps on low settings but now it can dip as low as 85.

The games seemed to crash in different places: in the middle of a match or right when the first countdown started so it’s hard to tell what the cause is.

Even now, I cannot access the Blizzard game client unless I restart.

I recommend seeking support in #technical-support since this is related to hardware/software issues.

I’ve been having a similar problem (without the crashes thankfully). I’ve been getting lower framerates after this last patch. As it does seem to be a problem caused by the update, it should probably stay in the bug report area.

Usually these are issues related to drivers or data, anyhow it’s still a technicall issue not related to in-game.

I’d recommend seeking in #technical-support first before posting here since if it’s a technical issue it can be resolved before waiting for a patch which most likely won’t be put out due to it just being a technical issue.