Blizz why bannnnnn

I cant belive my account is suspended ive played this game every night since it launched

1 Like

Why is that a ban? I’ve been silenced twice one I knew I had it coming, but the other they legitimately dident tell me why lol.

I’m assuming he left a comp game and panicked when he saw ‘suspended’

no I don’t leave games I do shout at players that don’t play correctly but not in a hostile fastion

If you’re suspended/banned you wouldn’t be able to post on the forums right now.

Unless they changed it, suspended players can’t make threads.

1 Like

Idk, but it’s against the forum rules

no im banned from the game guys not just matches and I don’t know why

Log a support ticket.

1 Like

OH if you get banned from competitive for 3 seasons (not consecutive) you will be permanent banned from play competitive on that account ever again.

I cant even play quickplay

Describe ‘‘not in a hostile fashion’’. Considering you got a total ban you might’ve been very hostile.

1 Like

im not a hostile person but I am an adult

Please explain how you have thousands of hours in game, but are barely over 1,000 SR.

You probably have been reported for gameplay sabotage hundreds of times, and I think Blizzard probably agreed to this.

There is absolutely no way you are this bad at the game with so much time.

1 Like

I don’t about you but that sounded a little hostile to me…
Calm down and make a support ticket. If anyone can help you they can… We forum goers can do nothing but give advice

2 Likes

Mfw you’re a gold portrait yet still in bronze :thinking:.

I bought this game I have played it every day for since launch I have 22 golden guns

Dude isnt muted. When ur muted you cant type on forums as well. Suspended means temporarily banned from the game itself. Which means he did somrthing more aweful than calling someone a noob.

1 Like

This is 3rd time you have said this. I’m calling BS. You’re trolling poorly sir/ma’am.

1 Like

The amount of golden guns doesn’t matter if you happen to use Toxic Language… :thinking:

:Thinking;

Most likely won’t get appealed so either way it’s pointless, but they do enjoy a good automated message to toy around with OP’s case.

Ahh I see your case now. You was baited bro and trolls who does rank and level shaming will do that. Your best bet is to play this game less and focus on another new game. Overwatch is a toxic cesspool now like more toxic than LoL no matter how many players want to defend it. When game masters toy around with appeal cases even when you’re in the right and also ban one tricks. It’s not really worth to play this game.

2 Likes