Wrecking ball crash

Old Sarcastic remarks have been removed

No need for sarcasm. There is a serious and known issue causing the Xbox platform to freeze or crash when Wrecking Ball’s minefield is deployed. I have confirmed that Blizzard is quickly working to resolve this. Please avoid critical game modes like Competitive at this time. This may take time to resolve due to releasing patches on consoles, which must go through Sony’s and Microsoft’s certification process.

3 Likes

I have looked through the forums, and this is the first time I have seen a confirmation.
Most of the things I’ve seen are players who just want to know it is getting addressed. If you are someone who plays 95% competitive this brakes the game for you. Sorry for the sarcasm, but I plus many other want to hear that it is being addressed.

First, please note for the Bug Report forum most posts will not receive a response for most individual threads.

Now this issue was causing whole crashes and severely impacted the Xbox community and Blizzard does post information in critical places like their official Twitter feed at @BlizzardCS, the BattleNet launcher (for PC players), and in the breaking news section of the Blizzard Support Site. Be sure to check these areas as information is more likely to be presented there first than on the official forums.