Bliz bliz bliz, the feature I absolutely want

omg, OW 2 is coming and a I haven’t even asked santa for my gift.

Jeff, please please please put mic sensitivity management inside overwatch. Something along the lines of discord so that I can set pickup sensitivity.

I hate using push to talk and since my mic has gotten worse, I can no longer use open mic effectively in overwatch. When with friends I just use open mic anyway, but with strangers they don’t like my mic constantly cutting in and out due to the lack of input sensitivity.

I know I know it’s hard to find time to developer this. so if you really don’t have time, you can add me to your team, sign all the nondisclosure stuff and I’ll code you for on the weekends when I’m not working.

But if not, just please try to make sure that feature gets added to the list in OW 2.

2 Likes

LOL. That’s what you think. I’m going to go on a limb and say it doesn’t hit beta till next year

It might be time for a new mic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Reaper (the name of the software) might help.

Blizzard, hire this man.

1 Like

I wish we had this in-game, I’m so tired of having to use push to talk just because someone else is watching TV in my house, infact I forget I have push to talk, and call things out thinking I’m on open mic…

Well, he didn’t say when it’s coming. Technically it could be coming in 2030 and OP would still be right in saying that it is coming, eventually…

I did see a report about it being delayed and honestly if it means less time in an abusive “crunch time” atmosphere for the designers I’m okay with that.

3 Likes

this too. I have worked so much overtime that I would prefer the game be made slowly. i hope they at least get paid for their overtime

2 Likes