Blatant sr altering cheater spotted in bronze

DSB1V8
SR 3510 in bronze, not even private profile, yet Blizzard is unable to see a blatant SR altering smurf???

ht tps://www.dropbox.com/s/xvf9yr3vuz9jvho/cheater1.png?dl=0

ht tps://www.dropbox.com/s/icyxujex2qyvgir/cheater2.png?dl=0

What do you mean by “SR 3510 in Bronze” actually?

1 Like

look at the pictures and see…

Well, if anything, it proves that PBSR works :smiley:

1 Like

The same person went from Master’s DPS to being almost below 500 SR on all 3 roles.

A typical derank account.

Yeah, that guy was given so much time to tank his Master’s DPS to below 500 without it even being noticed by the report System. It took him quite a lot of games to tank his SR to 500 and below and he did not get banned.

Lot of games ruined on his path to get as low as he could and I bet he did not even get a warning for throwing.

I would not call him a cheater per se, but rather a “throwing down to below 500” kind of a player.

Cheaters cheat to get into T500, they do not cheat to get into below 500.

1 Like

Uhhh… I think you missed the ATD…

They went from HARD Bronze to Masters.

1 Like

Really?

I just clicked on the links posted. Like the first link was them being Master’s and the 2nd one was them being below 500 Bronze on everything, so I went on from that :smiley:

Season 26 they were bronze. Season 27 (within 150 games) they went to masters.

3 Likes

I was not actually looking at Seasons tbh :smiley:

Only looked at the links in the order they were posted. My bad, I apologize.

1 Like

I’m legitimately surprised that Blizzard doesn’t just automatically ban accounts that lose >2000 SR in a single season. It literally only ever happens if its either A) Boosted/Bought or B) Intentionally deranked.

2 Likes

Because unfortunately it’s hard to prove exactly what they did in order to ban it in a lot of cases without actively monitoring every single one of their games manually. Can’t you imagine the people that would scream “I GOT FALSELY BANNED BECAUSE OF BAD TEAMMATES!” Not worth the airheads filing lawsuits to try to get money from Blizzard over it.

Now banned from comp or at the very least suspended until their records can be reviewed? I could see that but even then there’d be idiots trying to say they’ve been damaged by it.

If all the previous seasons are in bronze, than its an obvious paid boosted account

1 Like

Or like, someone who abused mercy back in the moth meta days stopped at her peak, and decided to start playing right now…

1 Like

This. Always this. Whether it’s throws, cheaters, smurfs, etc. It’s the games they ruin that irk me the most before something if anything is done about this.

Maybe an anomaly, but i actually think this game can send you to bronze without deranking.

2 Likes

when murikants consider suing a company over sr…LOL

3 Likes

Not true.

I spent most of my OW carrier in Bronze. First Bronze experience was when I actually first started playing this game and knew nothing about it, so ofc it is normal to be Bronze then.

Second time I got to Bronze is when I actually decided to learn other heroes and not be an OTP and got there naturally since I could not play anyone else, apart from my main at that time, at the same level where my main was.

There is no way whatsoever for the System to put you in Bronze unless you are actually a new player who knows nothing about this game, are a Smurf who is deliberately throwing to get to Bronze or are actually learning new heroes that you never played before and cannot play at the same level as your current hero that got you into a specific elo in the first place.

I decided to make this account my main account after I OTP-ed Moira to Plat on my very first bought account. This was when RQ was not a thing, and when RQ came out, the Season before I was around 2450 and hovered around that SR and one time reaching actual Plat. Once RQ came out for the first time I got boosted to Plat because RQ when it was first released had some kind of a soft reset.

I abandoned that account because I thought that I did not deserve to be Plat while OTP-ing Moira. Maybe I could have gotten even higher than Plat, who knows.

I created this account to learn other heroes and started with Mercy and got placed at Gold for the first time and deranked naturally into Bronze since I could not play any other hero on a level above Bronze. Got to Gold from Bronze Mercy only in less than like 2 months.

Would have gotten to Gold even sooner if I did not have a RL job or if I actually played more than I did back then.

Still did not reach Plat because I am still not good enough for Plat. I do not see getting to Plat as it being impossible or whatever, I am simply just not good enough. Not yet.

2 Likes

Ok

Report him for throwing and account sharing. Either someone bought the account which is against the rules, or they threw to derank, which is also against blizzard’s rules.

It feels good to be bronze, why you complain? Get out of bronze, go to masters by yourself, any problems? Ah, you can’t… - take these smurfs and tell that you can’t.