So, today, After I changed from EU servers, I got black screen crash. I have Followed the steps in the trouble shooting, and even reinstalled the game to try and fix it, but still get the black screen crash, with nothing that I have running in my options of choice when I try to launch Over Watch. Note, I have no chroma devices that I know of, as I chose to not have them installed when I installed Razer Synapses 3.
Please add a DxDiag for any PC troubleshooting request:
Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
- Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
To add it to your reply here:
- Open the text file and copy all of the text.
- Paste the text in your reply.
- Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.
the hash code is
I don’t see any Overwatch errors in your report. Did you open it before you ran this diagnostic?
If I had to guess, I think it’s the Razer Game Scanner service, and some hidden Chroma files that come with the SDK causing the issue. Pay special attention to the files that need to be removed:
Side note: one of the apps you downloaded for WoW is triggering your security program (might consider removing it).