Black forest and Ayutthaya need more "lore"

Malevento may be hiding details about Talon in the near future (perhaps on PCs), Petra introduces Hamid Faisal, Kanezaka mentions a possible new guardian …

Basically many mixed maps contextualize the world of Overwatch, but the only ones that seem not to do it properly are Black Forest and Ayutthaya.

Okay, maybe Black Forest implicitly includes elements of Eichenwalde, but I’d like to see some nooks and crannies in it that contextualize the Crusader story. Maybe the name of the other crusaders, or “traces” of Reinhardt’s enlistment in the German army (a diary, a photo … maybe an old bed). or even a nest with Ganymede’s “relatives”, giving this little bird some lore.

I find Ayutthaya very full of potential. seems vaguely mentioned in Petra, but she really needs to have more articulation in the lore. perhaps more “traces” of Hamid Faisal’s archaeological project. I would like to speculate on the “discovery of the mysterious energy” that characterized the globe of Zenyatta. or an energy source that could be of interest to Talon, it is not the first time that they have manifested an archaeological interest that seems deeper than mere profit.