Black female hero?

Neckbeards deserve more representation. To this day we provide communities that others go to for an escape from reality. Only for the very same people to come into our communities and bring their terrible social politics. We are an oppressed group who DESERVE representation. NECKBEARDS RISE UP!

3 Likes

So you’d count B.O.B but not 0risa. Got it.

6 Likes

I didn’t know cowboy was a race versus a profession? I guess calling Zen a monk means I’m also calling him a Nepalese man.

1 Like

I agree. I love the neck beards.

Next character to be added needs a ultimate that is a giant DM screen. Similar to Symmetras except it has a U curve.

1 Like

Why would you unperson zenyatta like that? Hes a robotic Asian man from nepal.

1 Like

Annnnnnd silenced.

Ahh. Peace. :blush:

1 Like

See here ladies and gentlemen. We got ourselves here an omnicphobe.

3 Likes

stop trying to be REPRESENTED in a damn VIDEO GAME GROW UP

1 Like

Well, but you did.
Honestly who cares about the gender, the skin color or the nationality for real? The hero’s game mechanics are important, and that’s all you should care about. Because if you ever get a black female hero that’s totally trash you won’t be happy anyway.

I’m still waiting for a Canadian man :canada:

If you don’t mind me asking, If Ana and Symmetra Aren’t black, What race are they?

1 Like

ana is Egyptian and symmetra is Indian. the “black” hes refering to is probably african but then Ana would also be “black”

Doesn’t that defeat his point entierly then and makes him look dum?

1 Like

yea thats what im saying which is why im confused and i didnt know that i had to be from a Subsaharan African, Island, or Aboriginal descent to be considered black well. guess ive been lying to myself for years its time to call all of my Nigerian relatives and tell them that a kid of the fourms says were not black

Does it specifically have to be an afro-american woman or someone who’s african also okay? I’m not saying this to troll or anything but I have noticed that some people do care if it’s one or the other

are we just going to ignore the fact that efi is in the game???

proceeds to do one of those posts
Pressing F for respects : Acknowledge.

No, for real. We know. Im still waiting for a Spanish hero, i guess we have Sombra and sort of “Gabriel Reyes” ? But yeah, you guys have Pharah and Ana but they are not “black” i guess ?.

Yeah, i hear ya.

Egyptian and indian are ethnicities, not races. OP is right that Ana, Symmetra and Doomfist don’t share the same race, but they are still all black. They should have been more specific in what they meant from the start, since black isn’t specific to a race or an etchnicity, and clearly what they want is a precise race.

I still cant understand why people keep asking for representation. Why do you even care about it?
Okay, maybe it makes sense for some minorities in some cases, but what the point of care about racial representation? There are more blacks than whites on the Earth.

If you from egypt which is in africa you ain’t even close to black I guess. shrug ( Ana’s a black woman, sorry, not black enough for u? :3 ) and NO conflation here - Janelle Monae probably also not black enough for u, whoops! (OP Pretty much saying “not black enough” which is dysphoriating, just saying.)