Binding N || Timeline binding / not working

@PlayOverwatch can you make it so you can bind the time line separately from N, it is my push to talk and because of the I can’t use the timeline feature.

2 Likes

I had the same problem on the PTR, and now I have it on live again. I also wrote a PTR bug report:

On the PTR I had bound “spectate: move up = N” which was causing issues, so I got rid of that keybind, hoping that N = media controls (replay system timeline) will work on the live servers at least. But nope: “N” doesn’t work, I can’t access the media controls.

Only solution is probably to reset your keybind to default, but I don’t want to do that. I have a ton of hero-specific keybinds and crosshairs, I would lose everything.

So I’m hoping that Blizzard will give us an option to change the hidden “media controls = N” keybind, because this doesn’t work for me. So I would like to change this to another key, but I can’t, since it’s hidden from the user so far.

I can’t even delete my other N keybinds, because even doing so won’t bring the hidden “media controls = N” keybind back that the game forgot in my case. Only solution for me right now would be to reset all controls, but I can’t do that, I would lose everything.

I unbond N from my PTT and it worked, also I wish they would make a “character” that is just controles for media viewing.