Better do not click it

to day we discuss mercy’s 50 hps

Stick with your tanks behind shields, its a team game group up.
Team push a widow. There are 6 of you and 1 of her. You can pressure her if you approach correctly

1 Like

She is a sniper. She has zero frontline presence. If she cannot kill then she is useless. Snipers need to 1 shot or they are useless. She has to charge a shot and align it with a tiny, head hitbox. She is fine. If she did under 250 a shot she would be an absolute joke.

1 Like

No thanks, OP. She’s fine.

2 Likes

Didn’t read the wall of text. Why? Because it’s laughable Widowmaker is your issue. I could understand a constructive complaint against Hanzo, but Widowmaker? Give me a break. Learn the game, you’ll do fine kid.

Next please!

:arrow_up: Cause I am not able to talk with such ignorant, close-minded people.

How about instead of uneccisary reworks to heroes that don’t need them, we rework the ones who do.

1 Like

That’s topic for another threat tho

There is no “Sniperwatch” problem. Snipers are built to be able to one-shot heroes if you have the skill to land a headshot and safely retreat. If you or your team is not building a dive-comp to counter a sniper that’s a major threat, that isn’t the developer fault, that’s your fault.

Like, say, this one?

Sniperwatch isn’t a thing on consoles.

Alright kids let’s play spot that irony.

Seriously OP, Widow is very balanced. Very. Next time you see a dominating widow keep in mind that player has probably put in countless hours of practice, if you are able to master a hero to the “OP god tier uncounterable” levels that the forum thinks she is then you deserve to be able to carry games.

3 Likes

So it’s close-minded to have a stance that disagrees with you and gives reasonings but not to stick your fingers in your ears and go “I’m not listening!” to said people. Who is the close-minded one again?

It’s you.

1 Like

These ideas are the worst I’ve ever seen on these forums.

Everyone dissagrees with me, i cant possibly be wrong, so they obviously and just uneducated, close minded people.

1 Like

That is a strange choice to edit the OP to be a different topic.

I just didn’t realize 3/4 of people here are extremely mean, so I would gladly prefer avoid more comments from mean people

Mean or highly critical?

definetely mean, all of you just run to my post replying mean comments by seeing another idea what to rework something before even fully reading it

Just reread the thread.

One person said the didn’t read the OP.

Two people said something which may be considered mean.

Everyone else just gave their opinion on a calm manner.

1 Like