Best update so far?

I do see alot of Ana but not Lucio or Doomfist.

Literally the 3 most recent matches on the yt channel have both

What YT channel are you talking about?

They’re playing on the patch previous to the most recent one I believe

Didn’t this happen in season 9 before everyone realized “wow mercy still has rez? oh sh*t she’s still better than the old retirement home waiting to happen we better play her”

1 Like

Overwatch contenders

Yeah but this nerf finally pushed Mercy out of her must pick status. Less healing, less ult charge, less Valkyries, and less healing in Valkyrie.

Mercy was so strong before because she was the best healer AND had rez, now she is simply a good healer with rez. That, plus the other supports getting huge buffs, means that she isn’t a requirement in games now.

2 Likes

The support changes are good. Ana’s winrate has finally reached 50%, whilst Mercy’s has dropped to 48%.

Lucio has gone up a bit and so has Moira.

Just to clarify, Overwatch Contenders Finals is running off of 1.26. The live version of the game runs on 1.27.

I wish she was the best healer without rez though… And there was a public announcement from Blizzard on the forums stating that Mercy should be the best healer. If that is no longer the case then Blizzard is once again lying and manipulating the community. They have made a habit of doing that though…

It’s too early to tell whether Mercy still pumps out more healing over the course of a game or if the other healers will outheal her… Either way I bet that they are NOT keeping an eye on the situation and they couldn’t care less about whether Mercy is still a strong pick or not.

In my opinion, this is one of the more worse updates.

Sombra is still bad :confused:

But but but but but Contenders but but…

If they are using non-standard comps in Contenders and someone is playing Sombra, she must be OP must pick WTF hacks and EMP worse than death gosh now, right?

Agreed. I’d love to have 60 HPS again and some new E ability.

Actually, her heals are worse than good.

1 Like

I agree with your post other then one word…

“Slightly”

I laughed lol

The event was a pretty big let down for most, and by far the most boring event👌

Other then that, the update was great for the most part😁

Let’s do this people.:heart:

At this point I too would want rez gone just to have a better Mercy and with her 60/hps back.

Can u stop? Everytime someone talks about mercy, there’s always this conspiracy theory going on. Have u ever encountered someone in comp saying “We need a mercy”? That’s because she’s a lot better than the other supports. They just want other healers to be more viable. There’s no manipulating going on

I strongly doubt Mercy will ever become a throw pick.

What conspiracy theory? There is no denying that Mercy has been extremely powerful in an unhealthy way. There is also no denying that she is the hero who has received the most nerfs by a significant margin. I’m not saying that she did not deserve the nerfs, but in the process of nerfing Mercy they have made her easier and easier (see my post on that topic here: They keep making Mercy easier (and less fun) to play by nerfing her ) and less fun to play. Rez as an ability is a power not worth having if the attempt to balance it means Mercy stops being fun and become less capable as a healer.

This to me sounds like a conspiracy theory . "Yes!! Those meanies hate mercy! They want to kill her !!!l