Best PTR patch ever šŸ˜ April 18, 2018

Lol, they nerfed the weakest part of her kit.

9 Likes

He is too fast with low cool down nerf post incoming.

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy Genjiā€™s deflect has been nerfedā€¦ made me smile :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yet again no rein buff :expressionless:

I mean that the distance it goes is too short, lol

Hanzo with little baby legs.

Thereā€™s no D.va nerfs, so itā€™s not really a good patch.

8 Likes

Yeah itā€™s not like Swift Strike Genji. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Best ptr patch would have some changes for Ana as well. But itā€™s nice that it has some long-awaited for fixes in there.

She literally just got nerfed last patch.

8 Likes

Yeah but she always needs more nerfs. She hasnā€™t been nerfed enough because thereā€™s more things they could nerf.

1 Like

yknow i love these changes, but this is where blizz absolutely messes up, because with brigitte hard countering all of dive, these just make dive even worse, and i wish they wouldnt double and triple nerf / buff things when they make balance changes

4 Likes

it recharges very fast anywayā€¦ so it doesnt even matter

just makes zarya weaker when you wanna combo with tracer.

1 Like

Surprised no one is screaming that Bri wasnā€™t on the nerf list.

12 Likes

Yes OMG i was waiting for this, itā€™s time for the accuracy boizz

1 Like

Ugh.

YES. This makes me happy :smiley:

Especially the Lucio changes. Soundwave not using ammo is fantastic!

No Reinhardt bug fixes. Omg you gotta be kidding meā€¦

9 Likes

New Hanzo is terrifying, but heā€™s far more skill based so Iā€™m excited. The leap adds a whole new level of mechanics to him as well. Genji change is good. Tracer change was an odd choice, but I think it raises her skill requirement even further. Though it will make pirate ship even stronger. Sticking squishies is going to be an invaluable skill. Junkrat nerf to tire isnā€™t enough, and Iā€™m not sure why they touched his primary fire. Guess weā€™ll see how it goes.

Overall yeah itā€™s a great patch.

1 Like

But its really hard to one clip somebody if they are moving, and you have to get really close. Thatā€™s about the best nerf for now, IMO.

I love it too !!!
YES !
Finally !!!
This is huge too:

Fixed a bug that prevented crowd control abilities from affecting Resurrect (e.g. McCreeā€™s Flashbang)

1 Like

Iā€™m incredibly surprised Tracer is being nerfed.

1 Like