Best PTR patch ever 😍 April 18, 2018

Enjoy your Hanzo while it lasts. I’ll watch.

So they make the most skill intensive ult in the game to land even more skill intensive by limiting your options of valuable targets. LOL Okay Blizz. That’s fine. I look forward to the 3 deaths via pulse bomb a match dropping even more.

This patch actually is great, except for two specific things:

• Junkrat’s nade size nerf.
  • Junkrat’s tire speed nerf.

I understand that people are terrible at this game, and lack the necessary situational awareness and game sense to not stand still and eat Junkrat’s nades, but come on… He did not deserve to wind up back in F-Tier. Completely unwarranted nerfs. Literally the ONLY thing he possibly deserved nerf-wise, was an ult charge nerf. THAT’S IT. Anything more than that is killing the character, considering he was balanced before this PTR patch came out (which sadly will go to live with ZERO testing for some stupid reason that we can never hope to comprehend.)

Petition to revert these changes before the live patch !

4 Likes

Nope. Because these changes were completely unwarranted. They took a balanced hero who may have only needed a small Ult Charge nerf at best, and threw him back into F-Tier. So now the Junkrat players will have to rise up and get Blizzard to revert this idiotic nerf.

I know loads of people are probably creaming themselves at the thought of Junkrat nerfs right now, but let it be known that we can and will speak out against this massive injustice to our beloved Trashmouse. We will rise again, and fill your whiny little mouths with our properly-sized nades, the way nature intended. Enjoy these nerfs while you can, Junkrat whiners. We’ll be glad to shut you all up again when we blow you to smithereens !

3 Likes

While its still a long way off I think the nerfs to Tracer and Junkrat will somewhat cause Rein to start vety slowly crawling his way back into the meta

The Junkrat changes aren’t that big of a change… well at least not for actual Junkrst mains that is

She sorta is.

This PTR landed on my birthday too, I’m stoked.

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Everything about the patch–including the Brigitte nerfs!–is perfect.

Except for the Rat nerfs. I do not get the Junkrat nerfs. He did not need further nerfs–the ones he got a couple months ago were plenty.

2 Likes

Tracer nerf not enough. She should get range or spread nerf.

I actually am very satisfied with the changes, and as a Genji player i was shocked when I heard Genji nerf, shoulda just called it a fix :slightly_smiling_face:

Overall very good changes.

Rat will be more balanced again.

Agree. Also boop ammo cost is bug fix more than a buff.

It’s so satisfying to see everything reasonably changed in one single patch.

Fixed a bug that prevented the laser sight from Sombra’s Machine Pistol golden variant from tapering at its end if her Talon skin equipped

They surely fixed the biggest Sombra’s bug :frowning:

Reinhardt says hi …

With the Nerfs to Tracer and Junkrat, Rein might be able to shine a little more.

…Hopefully.

Finally some Genji deflect nerf. Now i can start practicing McCree more, since it will be harder for him to deflect my flashbang <:

Overall, good PTR changes, will see if Hanzo will hit Live with those changes. He looks good and more importantly, he looks like new character.

I like it all minus Lucio wallride need further refining (loss of speed).

This patch is a joke.

Tracer needed a ultimate charge speed nerf
Genji was fine
Lucio never needed wallride changes

And still no Moira and Brigitte nerfs.

Blizzard seems to want to make this game no skill

1 Like

Hopefully we will get something next patch, at least that what I tell myself every update :broken_heart:

Hanzo looks op af. But at least scatter is gone and this kit looks like more fun to play. watching gameplay and this hanzo will need a nerf. his rapid shot is stronger then most characters ults