Best maps of the game

oasis and the lucio ball maps are by far the best.

My only problem is the high round in part 3 is only available to people with high mobility (not McCree, soldier, ana, roadhog, etc.)

Hate (love) to be the smart-a$$, but…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/poll-whats-your-favorite-overwatch-map/35

Most disliked are Numbani and Volskaya and E V E R Y O N E loves Kings Row. Also I dont think people dislike Rialto that much.

Visually, my favorites are Rialto and Dorado :heart_eyes:

In terms of gameplay, King’s Row and Watchpoint: Gibraltar!

Dorado, Kings Row, and Gibraltar are probably my favorites. I also like Oasis, Rialto, Lijiang, and Hollywood.

Really though, as long as it’s not Anubis, Hanamura, or Horizon I like the map at least somewhat.

Probably a minority opinion, but Illios and Rialto are a delight. I play a lot of Sombra and those maps have some very fun attack routes only Sombra can really access. Less so with the speed nerf, but still fun to zip over rooftops and balconies to drop onto the backline from seemingly nowhere.

I would say that’s false.
It’s not that volskaya is the least like map, it’s just that it isn’t the most liked.

I love temple of Anubis,Kings row and numbani.

1 Like

It would seem a great deal of people enjoy any map with a payload.

The number of times I’ve accidentally mined Reins specifically up to the high ground… you’d think I’d have learned by now.

Oops…

Route 66 and Hollywood remind me of home. As does Junkertown first point. Now I’m getting all sentimental :).

King’s Row will always be my most favorite.
Volskya Industries is another top favorite
Eichanewalde gets me excited every time it pops up when starting a game.

Those are my top 3.

1 Like

King’s Row is generally considered the best map.

Huh I dont see why rialto is so hated.
I personally like it, though my fav is probably King’s Row and blizzardworld, though the last one is more for aesthetic

King’s Row, Route 66, Junkertown, Oasis, Lijiang, and Volskaya are my favorites. I like all but Hanamura (Nothing else in OW is nearly as tilting as that bloody 2nd point) and Numbani decently well though.

King’s Row, Nepal, and Lijiang Tower are my favorite three maps because they see a lot of different comps rather than 1 meta strategy.

1 Like

I love Hanamura, Dorado, and Illios.

I would also put King’s Row, but the spawn areas seem too far from the goal sometimes.

Suprised barely anyone said Hollywood. I love that map to death.

Kings Row and Illios are also fantastic

The best map? Easy.

1 Like