Best flanker 2023: kiriko

In t500 meta comps.

Second lowest support winrate everywhere else but go off sir madam or iguana, go off.

10 Likes

Wym? Seems balanced that a support can teleport through walls and self cleanse on 7s cooldown, 2 shot potential, 14s boop heal cleanse intangibility, and one of the best insta win ults in the game

10 Likes

Kiriko isn’t better than Ana or Bap. And her kit needs a rework, not a nerf. Her actual power level is fine.

6 Likes

She’s hella strong but I wouldn’t say it’s better than Recall. It can travel better but it also doesn’t replenish her HP and it’s bugged and fails a lot currently lol

6 Likes

I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY!!!

4 Likes

You’re not! It’s bugged and it fails. You can use it on a teammate, and it’ll use the cooldown and “teleport” you but you stay in place.

It sucks when you’re in a life-or-death situation and that escape is what keeps you alive, but it fails. :rofl:

4 Likes

ive got like 250hrs on kiri and yeah shes literally like a constantly flanking cree that can 2 shot tp out for free. no idea why this is allowed lmao.

feels like garbage when youre playing dps and this support camps a corner and almost gauruntee gets atleast 1 hs on you and then can duel for free with suzu and tp. she can harass you endlessly with no consequence besides if she has a zen solo healing or smth. if she has an ana? dps kiri is so free.

her burst damage is too high to heal thru the vast majority of the time as well. atleast you can heal thru a dps bap/ana…

4 Likes

until they fix her tp is a ok ability at best. The amount of times i died because it didn’t work is insane.

5 Likes

Kiriko is a dope design, too bad they gave her suzu and a broken hitbox.

I love supports doing damage, they just all have broken utility besides Moira/ Lifeweaver.

2 Likes

Kiriko is on the same level as the other BUSTED AF supports, yes…

1 Like

Extremely high aiming skill? Her kunai is the same speed as Zen’s volley but bigger-sized.

2 Likes

Kiriko is almost impossible to punish.
Suzu for immortality and than simply teleport away.
Combined with a fast 120 headshot ability and a small hitbox…
Great design…

4 Likes

Kiriko is only as strong as she is because she can do something against Ana. Without Suzu, something not even being complained about here, Kiriko is on the weaker end.

5 Likes

I’m starting to think you guys aren’t ready for Kiriko on her bike.

16 Likes

Just wait till they see her

2 Likes

I fear that day with every fiber of my being.

2 Likes

“Hear my bell!”

3 Likes

Sure. But she does have suzu.

And would also have quite a different power level without anti-nade.

I will never understand why they gave her such a tiny hitbox while giving LifeWeaver a RoadHog hitbox…

4 Likes

Right, but Suzu is the one part of her kit that’s stupid. Why are we complaining about ANYTHING else? Suzu was the one thing about her kit that literally wasn’t complained about lmao

1 Like