[UPDATED] Being treated as a new player

I have the exact same thing happening to me and idk what to do or how to get help

Same for me… This needs to be fixed or I’m not playing at all

Kinda… They’ve addressed “some” items not showing up but not whole account wipes.
They know though, the entire forum is people complaining about it. I wish they’d say SOMETHING. Anything.

1 Like

Yea me to. I’ve been playing since OW1 beta and now I’m treated like I’m a new player. I’ve only played on ps4/ps5 never any other consoles. Everything was fine when I played OW2 beta. I’m really getting worried about my stuff and the fact that they haven’t said anything yet.

got home from 10 hrs of work , sat in queue while i cooked and such, 3 hrs later everything is locked and can’t do anything about it, so ya… wasted time

Same here!
Wish they would just address it, mistakes happen expecially in big launches like this but the total neglection feels EXTRA harsh for some reason.

1 Like

Exact same story for me. Tried contacting support over 24h ago with no response.

Same. Absolutely everything gone. Glad I didnt spend any money on this yet. Won’t play unless it’s fixed. I will not start over.

I feel you bruh. I had my whole account wiped too. I also had the Merge account button but it did nothing. Hopefully they do something soon.

1 Like

Rhaezer you’re a life saver. Logged into asia and the merge button works there! Instant login as well. Queued for account migration now.

1 Like

same like I don’t care that I have to unlock the characters but my skins. Its just the skins are hard to get because some were event stuff and my stats I can re get

1 Like

I’m having trouble with all of it too. None of my stuff from 1 transferred and I’m having to start over. I only have a switch and have only played on it. I’m so not happy with it

I’m having the same problem on XBox. I’ve always only played on XBox. All my stuffs gone, I’m being treated like a brand new player. There’s a merge account button on the main menu that does nothing when selected. This sucks

1 Like

Having the same exact issue with the same circumstances.

1 Like

Same I only every played on Xbox

They have finally addressed this and confirmed nothing has been permanently lost and just isn’t populating into the game. Thank god because I was livid

1 Like

Same. Only ever played on Xbox since OW1 beta. My account on Xbox has been linked to my battle.net account for years. Logged in to be treated as a new player, lost 6 years of progress and skins/cosmetics

Also can’t even switch to another server on Xbox to see if it is just an NA server issue

1 Like

Same here very worried don’t wanna lose my
Krampus junkrat

1 Like

What a relief… Now we wait.

3 Likes