Being placed in brasil servers ( sae1) again

So like the title says, i usually play in NA region either ord1 or lax1, just logged in few mins ago and game is just placing me into brazilian serveres… again … anybody else experiencing this ?

1 Like

I play on PSE1 and I’m getting placed in LAX and ORD.

GG blizz

1 Like

Kinda getting tired of this, i don’t have much time to play and when i can, this happens and it’s not the first time

This is an odd coincidence…I am from Brazil but my matches are being hosted on NA. The worse is, all the other players from my matches were also from Brazil as well and we had to play comp games with 170ms+.

This is happening occasionally; I had more than 5 games that way.

I’m playing on PC.

Thats weird… But at least you do get placed in brasil at least a couple of matches, I’m not getting a simple match in NA, im 100% forced placed in sae1

Similar problem.

I havn’t seen pse1(singapore) or pse2(sydney) since the patch. Servers seem to have had some internal changes. Aussie players are now getting Syd2(Sydney2) and Singapore players??? I’ve been getting ord or sac1(south america)

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ? No gms are going to answer or give a solution at least ? or maybe let us know it’s something on their end and that they’re trying to fix ? nothing ?

1 Like

You haven’t provided the data needed for narrowing down the problem.

WinMTR instructions (click to expand/collapse)

Follow the support documentation for WinMTR. If you’re unable to get into a game for the IP address, then use an IP from the table provided on that page that matches your region. Run the test until you encounter the issue again, or for at least 10 minutes.

Share your results in a reply:

1. Click the “Copy Text to clipboard” button after you’ve finished the test per the instructions.
  2. Paste the text in a reply, then highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
  3. Break any links by adding a space before .com, .net, etc.

Keep in mind that Blizzard servers are assigned to you by where it looks like your connection is coming from. So if your ISP route is using another path, further away from the servers, it will send you somewhere else. Also, random question, are you in Costa Rica?

Note: I’m an MVP/volunteer, and I don’t work at Blizzard. :rainbow:

@nicole yes, I’m from costa rica, few days ago connection was just fine, but suddenly out of nowhere game is placing me in brasil

Please contribute your WinMTR to this thread:

Me pasa igual soy de ecuador y nose porque me conecta a brasil

MizaPurple

Thank you for reporting the issue, but it would be best to report a routing issue for Ecuador here:

Make sure to collect the WinMTR test and put the test in your thread.

I will be locking this as it is an older issue.