Been watching Seagull for 4 hours, no sprays yet

I got cheated out of my sprays for the OWL finals despite having the browser up.

I’m actively watching Seagull, but no sprays have unlocked yet. I can’t chat because he has it set to sub only due to the numbers. What exactly am I supposed to do to prove that I’m actively watching to get my sprays?

3 Likes

If you have your Twitched linked to your account, maybe you just need to refresh the page. It’s not instant either.

I’ve been linked for months. I’ve refreshed multiple times. Twitch considers you “away” after a while if you’re not actively chatting.

3 Likes

No, you don’t have to interact. Look up the pinned FAQ in this forum. Might be the browser you’re using, a browser extension etc etc.

That’s like, counter intuitive.

Blizzard: Watch twitch to get rewards

Twitch: If you’re inactive, you get no rewards

Streamer: Over 300k players watching me. Gonna set this to sub only so spam isn’t high

Player who has no money: Please why god please no.

1 Like

I got mine. Except the ones for 6 and 8 hours.

go check ingame … i have one spray already but i didnt get a drop msg on twitch

1 Like

yeah this, I got 2 hour and 4 hour but only got the notification for 2 hour on twitch, but in game I have the ones for 4 hour.

2 Likes

You don’t need to interact. I haven’t at all (I rarely interact on Twitch generally), and still got the sprays. It might simply be a bug or a browser extensions preventing drops. Who knows. :woman_shrugging:t2:

He has gone past 4 PM PDT, which was the stated time he’d end. Are drops still enabled as long as he remains online?

yea… you can also watch any other streamer from the list. every channel has drops enabled when they stream.

I didn’t get my OWL finals sprays either. I’ve been watching Seagull too since the drops started earlier today but have only gotten the 2hr mark spray, even though it’s been almost 7 hours now.

Hey everyone, I maintain a guide here on the forums that has a bit of helpful troubleshooting that can troubleshoot why you are not earning the drops:

Some basic steps includes unlinking and relinking your account, and check for any ad-blockers on your browser.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the ones for 2 hours and feel as though I should have the 4 by now…does the fact that the times on the main site have already passed have anything to do with it? Cause twitch itself still says drops enabled

In fact I got the 2 hour sprays 5 hours ago…

I don’t get this hassle for just some sprays. I barely use sprays in game. I even forget that they exist.

D.va is popular and people want the new cute sprays for her.

its not all that confusing why.

It’s still confusing.

Popular hero gets limited time sprays = people want them as they are for said hero and are good sprays.

pretty simple imo.

I watched it on the Twitch App for mobile, left it open and got nothing.

It’s not instant, calm down dude.