Been asking for pick and ban since Nov 18

And thankfully, it’s finally coming!

You can see my original thread here:

Haven’t really played the game since doomfist, can finally ban him every game and enjoy Overwatch again.

2 Likes

Not confirmed…

1 Like

what makes you think it’s coming ? Rumors and conjecture ?

It was the right decision to make back then and it’s even more important now. I reckon Blizzard has to notice this.

Yes not having hero bans is still the right decision.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the devs could filter out posts from low rank players who clearly don’t understand the game.

• I asked for 1-2-3 the day 2-2-2 went live. All the bronzies disagreed and said it was good that DPS queues were long. Now Jeff confirmed they tested internally and some people even said it felt like launch OW.

• I asked for Mercy nerf the day she got reworked. All the bronze Mercy mains cried and said I was an angry genji main. What happened? 3 months later she got the first of 3(?) nerfs to try to kill moth meta.

• The day Baptiste came out I said his invincibility field NEEDED to get nerfed. All the bronze players here disagreed and told me to just shoot it magically through a wall. Look at it now. It got nerfed.

1 Like

The problem with Blizzard’s design philosophy is they focus on characters they are fun to play as. They don’t focus on characters that are fun to play against.

Guarantee if Pick/Ban became a thing, Mei/Doomfist/Hammond would overwhelmingly make up the bans. You can see how many games I tapered off on, and I was already a near master by season 2. All of my friends quit over Doomfist, all Master+ players.