Beat feels awful

It takes so long to get if your not healbotting. Painfully long.

9 Likes

All your problems will be solved if you embrace the Reddit Lucio lifestyle.

46 Likes

You are a healer. So why are you not healing? Also, booping enemies of the map WILL increase your ultcharge VERY fast?

7 Likes

Iā€™d rather they not touch Lucio. Thereā€™s every chance they accidently break him and right now heā€™s cool.

2 Likes

There is a special Hell for Reddit Luciosā€¦ and so many when called out on it just cackle and are actually proud of this type of play :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There is no team, there are only highlights for Reddit.

27 Likes
  1. Learn to aim
  2. Just amp heal mid-fight since you donā€™t need speedboost during then
4 Likes

Well it is the longest charge ult in the game hunā€¦

9 Likes

Healbotting is not how you should play lucio

14 Likes

You will make lots of friends with that attitude.

?, but its not? what do you mean? theres not attitude, its just a fact

14 Likes

While I hate Lucio, I kind of agree.

Right, healbot with the worst healer in game and use a tactic that is not even available on most maps. Why didnā€™t the rest of us think about this

14 Likes

Who do you main lol, never heard anyone but widow mains say that.

Every single support besides Lucio. He is an abomination and if he never existed I wouldnā€™t shed a tear.

1 Like

Why do think this lol?

1 Like

He is ugly, his voice is grating, his speed boost and wall ride is annoying to deal with and I hate boops more than hard stuns because hard stuns are on immobile characters I can keep a distance from but boops are for some reason reserved for heroes like doom, WB and Lucio who can always close the distance on you . It sickens me. Also his personality is trash, fake and douche baggy, his lore is badly written and quite frankly I am on Vishkars side, his skins are hideous and his music has no appeal or depth.

I hate when he is on my team because he easily dies more than me and he is supposed to be the one peeling for me, I hate when he is on the enemy team cuz he is just like an annoying pest and my greatest pleasure is sleeping and t bagging him. My blood vessels are popping just from talking about him.

6 Likes

most of it is just aim 5head and the rest is just you sounding like and 80 yr old but ok.

2 Likes

None of it is aim 5head. I hate the hero and the kit. I hate playing with him on my team and I hate having a rein speed boosted into my face. But I especially hate his voice and face. Whomever drew and acted him out deserves the worst kind of punishment. My skin crawls everytime I hear any of his voicelines, like he legit makes me feel sick.

3 Likes

Man you have problems

19 Likes

Woo woo woo jackpot!

Have some lucio-Os!

Canā€™t stop wonā€™t stop!

Why are you so angry?

16 Likes