Be nice if the event counted your wins/Losses properly

This is something like the 2nd or third event they have used this “Play so many games” feature to earn rewards…

27 games, or half that in wins isn’t too bad over all. But I have to say it’s rather frustrating how many times it just doesn’t count a game you played.

I have currently 6 wins in arcade, plus daily games of QP to get a loot box and probably twice that in losses to earn wins in Arcade. Yet for some reason my counter is stuck at 5 points…

I have seen it countless times not count my games at all, not as a win or a loss. It’s been happening for several event weeks now and it really seems like blizzard is just ignoring it. Pretty annoying given some people without a lot of time already have trouble getting the 27 games…

to have some of them just not count is trash.

1 Like

Are you sure the week didn’t reset?

Nah, 1 day left in this current event and some how despite playing every day and finishing my arcade wins last week… and 6 into this week I only have 5/27 points.

That is some seriously large number of games that didn’t count. And no I didn’t leave early, I usually stay till at least the stat screens come up and it counted in other area’s like arcade wins.

I’ve had not count a couple of matches also. NBD really, but they should fix that.

I had this problem last event too of it not counting my games played. I got all 9 of my arcade wins before I got the first item. When I realized I wasn’t getting credit i relogged, and that did seem to help.

1 Like

I actually didn’t notice this

Are you sure it’s not because you played before the weekly skin became active? Arcade boxes reset at midnight and the skins reset at 6pm GMT

Nah this is an established issue, been around for several events now. Not sure what causes it, it’s not every game. Maybe certain modes work less well than others.

I seem to have the most trouble with Total Mayhem or Limitless modes. But even back during the anniversary event and playing things like the PVE challenge mission only about half of them counted as a game.

Yep. I just looked up a bug report I posted which was on May 30th which was a Sunday. I was able to grind it out before the week ended, but it took a lot longer than it should have.