Battle.net Sais that I do not own overwatch, Blizzard sais I DO

Hello,
I have been a big fan of Overwatch for a while, so I finally bought the game yesterday. After I downloaded the overwatch downloader and pressing the instal button, nothing happended and I thought this was due to my transaction still pending.

Still today when my transaction went through, saying complete. Battle.net still did not say I owned overwatch and my overwatch downloader after pressing install multiple times would not install. I think this is due to being bought recently But I am not sure. Thank you for reading this and a responce would be great

Right now there’s some kind of glitch with the login system, I highly recommend you go to Contact Support - Blizzard Support to submit a ticket to get a live person to help you out with the issue.

Hey, Macro! There’s no known issues at the moment with the login. I see that you were able to reach our customer support team and it looks like Overwatch was on another account. It seems like you were able to recover the account and login recently! If you do have any issues with this or concerns with the accounts, please continue to work with our customer support team on the matter.

Account and billing issues are not handled on the forums for privacy and security measures.