Battle.net keeps logging me out

Every day I’d need to login to Battle.net despite having “keep me logged in” is checked. There’s no change to my internet connection. What’s the deal?

6 Likes

Same. It’s been like this for the past few days. I’ve tried deselecting and reselecting “keep me logged in” and it still makes me login when I try to open the application again.

1 Like

This has been happening to me too for the past 2 days or so. Its driving me nuts.

2 Likes

same has been happening to me since past 2 days, whenever I exit the app or restart the Pc it asks me to login throwing " Login Session Expired " error .

came here to make the same post, it’s been happening a lot, and somehow only in competitive games -_- getting banned for bugs is f u n

*realize people have it when booting up the pc, my battle net disconnects during games, have to log back in literally during comp games and have to rush back to teammates thinking i’m throwing

Same. Every time booting pc I see error message about session expire.

I had never had this issue until today, always had the option for keeping me logged in checked. It’s so annoying. Please fix asap.

1 Like

Same! , I have tried to uninstall the APP, reinstall it, nothing, the error continues to occur.

Howdy y’all,

We have received similar reports and the app team is investigating. Thanks for the reports!

2 Likes

I am also having this problem as well. Anytime I exit the game, it makes me log in every time. I have also been kicked for a few games because this occurred as well. Hopefully they can fix this soon

I was having that issue as well where it doesn’t store my password and puts me in offline mode. But now it’s just stuck in the login always loading.

Same issue. Fix your client plz.

Any update on this? I am still having the issue.
Every morning when I turn on my computer the app asks me to sign in with this message: Blizzard Support - BLZBNTBGS80000023

1 Like

Howdy IDANTSFURY,

That bug seems to have been fixed back on May 26th. We haven’t seen any new widespread reports since then, so this issue you are experiencing may be due to a different problem.

Could we try a clean reinstall of the Blizzard app?

1. Uninstall the Blizzard app
  2. Next open the temp locations and delete any Battlenet and Blizzard folders you see in each location. Press Windows Key + R and type:
    • %LOCALAPPDATA%
    • %APPDATA%
    • %TEMP%
    • %PROGRAMDATA%
  3. Finally go ahead and reinstall the app from here.
1 Like

Exactly my problem as of late. I’m seeing error file logs for bonjour app when it happens…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.