Bastion Update (Day 4)

Just trying to get an update from the Devs on our favorite Omnic. Thereare some Good discussions int he forums down below. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time :smile:

5 Likes

01010011 01001111 01010011!

Zwee?

3 Likes

SOS is right my friend.

3 Likes

The real Omnic crisis is that Bastion hasn’t been buffed yet.

4 Likes

Oh man i’m internet famous guys

5 Likes

I’m glad to see the more I post about this thr more people begin to start replying :smile:

2 Likes

I’m a devout Bastion main, and I don’t want to see any buffs that could risk making pirate ship a dominant meta option.

I want to see utility and flexibility buffs that don’t impact pirate ship, like a speed boost when he’s repairing in Tank or Recon, taking no rocket damage from himself while tanking, maybe faster transformation time to tank or an extra 2 seconds on his ultimate… But Sentry mode is actually in an excellent spot in terms of situational strength, just don’t position aggressively and leave Sentry when enemies start getting too close or you have too many looking in your direction.

2 Likes

While I like the idea of Sentry getting buffed. I agree with you that it is something to keep in mind. I still really like the idea of tank as a E ability

This involves reverting sentry which means he’s easier to kill but can kill better. This means flanking is better vs pirateship. Click the arrow to view it.

1 Like

At some point I want to make a thread with all the rework ideas and buff ideas posted.

1 Like