Bastion should legit be deleted from the game

There isn’t a hero in the game that makes me feel worse than Bastion when I lose to him. He is the cheesiest, most unskilled hero in the game and its not even close. Am I wrong?

Legit . . .

If you had to find the hero in the game, that requires the least amount of skill which also garners so much value - who’s worst than Bastion? Old Brigitte?

15 Likes

Hey stop it

We’re complaining about Widow

Bastion is next week

On a serious note

He’s a stationary turret

You just burst him down with like 80% of the DPS roster

71 Likes

Mercy.

:3

8 Likes

IDK, I think he’s just a symptom of a different problem when he’s actually doing well. Usually it’s because he’s being enabled by Orisa’s barriers and Baptiste’s immortality field. The problem isn’t so much Bastion, just that countering bunker requires a lot of coordination that PUGs don’t usually have.

1 Like

If I had a nickel for everyone that complained about how OP Bastion is while walking out into his LOS…

11 Likes

Just press Q on sombra…

1 Like

Legit players (like you) who cries about heroes that should be deleted from the game should be playing other games instead & not this game.

9 Likes

So instead of attempting to channel that failure into growth and drive into becoming a better player, you instead want them to just get rid of something many other players have grown attached to since before the game’s official release?

That is a childish resolution to demand.

7 Likes

Except he has an Orisa shield in front of him at all times + a few extra body guards. On top of that unlike 80% of any other roster he can kill a squishy and even tanks in an instant and doesn’t require aim or good positioning like the other 1 shot heroes.

5 Likes

He’s just a lazy hero that forces both teams to focus entirely on him. He may not be OP, but his use should be looked down on.

5 Likes

Agreed that wanting any hero deleted is ridiculous, but people are way too quick to just say ‘git gud’ when someone is feeling frustrated about a certain hero. The way Bastion can be enabled, especially in low ranks, just isn’t fun to play against. Countering a bunker in a poorly coordinated team where people play whatever they want to play doesn’t really leave that much room for personal growth, which not everybody wants anyway. It’s more just frustrating and boring. Some heroes in this game are like that: they may not be OP, but they feel terrible to play against.

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Hands down Hanzo is literally "Legit . . . " Worlds worse than a hitscan hero who is the biggest target in the entire match.

Why people have so big obsession about skill.

Yea… also, i love how people don’t realize that it takes a hell of a lot of skill to play a hero who purposefully restricts themselves to the ground when dealing the most damage, while also being the largest and loudest target possible.

Not only that, you aren’t rewarded for headshots. so it takes a lot of out-thinking to actually have an effect on your enemy.

1 Like

I don’t think Bastion by himself is OP, but inside an immortality field, with an Orisa and Mercy with him guarding the single choke you need to pass through, then yes, it feels cheesy.

2 Likes

How long does that field last again?

1 Like

There are a BUNCH of ways to deal with Bastion.
You might need to expand your hero pool to find out.

4 Likes

I still feel heroes like Widow, Genji, and Hanzo still take a lot of skill, positioning, and awareness than him, so I don’t mind dying to them than a bastion.

Sure, waste time with the field, while if you don’t run a bunker to stall, you might lose in terms of time left.