Bastion Rework already looks awesome

And Andy, another question:

Have someone took the mantle of being the voice designer of Bastion? What can we except for OW2 in that matter? Will he get new voice lines in OW1?

1 Like

I think the stun situation is why they are concidering a switch to the tank role. Perhaps he is going to lose his damage potential but he would be able to make the most of his CC tool and work as a tank mobile dedicated disruptor. And i think meteor strike could still work with such a kit. Perhaps either as a finisher or reworked into a stun tool similar to shatter but with more range at the cost of a heads up.

Newfound mobility??? Do you mean the rocket jump?

2 Likes

To manage expectations: nope.

10 Likes

Omg, thank you!

2 Likes

One last question…

Baby D.Va emotes in OW2??

LMAOO

well that and the whole…you know…

8 Likes

thats if baby dva remains…

dun dun…DUUUUUNNNNNNNN :wink:

1 Like

No bc like…

2 Likes

OH yes i am aware of this. But i’m wondering why even set a time limit given how the damage of this mode is already drastically reduced on top of the fact he has reduced movement speed in this mode.

Plot Twist: D.Vas MEKA gets removed. She will be a healer throwing Doritos and Mountain Dew around

4 Likes

Yes please I watch football/soccers without casters it’s much better with spectator’s sound only, even if I like very much OWL casters.

1 Like

I do hope if new heroes are finally revealed and shown in proper gameplay that they do something similar to what they did with OW1 characters pre-release by showing a full match from the perspective of someone playing as them.

If you can, try to avoid comparing the damage numbers you saw on OWL stream with what you see in retail.

It’s all relative.

6 Likes

Tp be honest id like to see how OWL players would have to adapt if the heroes were only revealed 1 month before the start of pre-season. It would be a total chaos and something id surely watch.

1 Like

“Hey you guys remember when we had a OW2 exhibition match last season?”

“Yeah?”

"NEW HEROES EXHIBITION MATCH THIS SEASON, ONLY NEW HEROES ON BOTH TEAM"

(Also thank you so much for your time and attention Andy. I guess i’ll have to play it for myself to evaluate my thoughts further.)

1 Like

TT

I was talking about the new sentry mode. Everything else in that paragraph was about new bastion, you can’t blame me for your misundertstanding. It does less damage than storm arrows per second and that’s forgetting against certain tanks a good hanzo at close range could be getting 560 DPS.

I said sometimes I get half my kills in recon. And somtimes I get 30 kills in sentry, 0 in recon. It depends on how safe it is to use sentry mode with the my team’s comp and the enemy team’s comp. The point is there is much more to the hero than point and click adventure.

1 Like

I have a big perplexity about this rework (which I am appreciating): but will the Bastions of Archives Uprising remain unchanged?

sincerely I would like them to keep their original identity in that pve. it very much delineates the evolutionary difference of our bastion (updated by torbjorn) and the null sector bastions of that mode.

I don’t know if I’m asking too much about it. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Is the team AT ALL looking at self-harm numbers in OW2?
I just wanted to point out how absurdly higher Pharah’s self harm is compared to others

is there any heroes currently on ow1 that the balance team don’t plan to change for ow2.