Bastion Need some help

Hey Fellow Bastion players and other players! I want to draw attention to the fact that bastion has a lot of strong and powerful counters that make it very difficult to play with him, and my goal is, to play with him as easy as solider, genji, tracer, etc that has a normal amount of counters. That would be my request, I hope the developers will notice this. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Your pursuit is noble, yet i feel as though you are unaware of the road that follows…

I honor you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Bastion cult.

1 Like

We’re more like the receptionists of the forums.

1 Like

If they aren’t going to do a redesign, they could just make it so he transforms in and out of his Ultimate 3-4x faster.

2 Likes

Thank you for this but my goal is to have only those counters that normally do this for bastion, not so that he is Smashed into the ground. Thats the only thing i want. Is it that much to ask?

1 Like

Not at all…
Not at all in the slightest.

Nearly every hero in the game can counter Bastion with a varying level of button presses.

Everything works against him, and he works against very little.

1 Like

Ok. The hero list that counters bastion the most hard in my opinion: Hanzo, Doomfist, Roadhog, Junkrat, Mcree (if he’s good he can realy counter bastion), Tracer, Solider 76 and Mei. (thats twice amount counters than for the flankers, and thats like for 5-6 heros!)

1 Like

And so many more have strategies or simply ways to exploit his weaknesses that simply destroy his effectiveness outright. :pensive:

1 Like

yeah :pensive: WHY BLIZZARD WHY???

1 Like