šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

PPl tend to throw with torbjorn more thats why jeff is busy.

Someone has to control the turrets somehow.

2 Likes

This is how you know a thread has been going for too longā€¦
To anyone scrolling down here for the first time, Iā€™m sorry.

5 Likes

This

is what we needed.

truly

https://bezlitosne.pl/uploads/posts/3820/c/bildschirmfoto_gGI1z9.png

Marvelous

2 Likes

This pharah change got me a bit excitedā€¦

• removed jumpjet, she now walks on land instead.
  • can rocket jump
  • has a killstreak ability
  • ā€œrampage and monster killā€ added to voice pack
  • now cant be pocketed by mercy because she likes robots now

ok

2 Likes

Now I donā€™t feel it is a big nerfā€¦
wait a second
Did his primary fire had already a falloff xD?

2 Likes

Finally i can have a shield as orisa.

lovely.

2 Likes

Anything new since I was last here?
The forums seem more chaotic than usual.

1 Like

Look in the Dev tracker

Phara buffs>Bastion buffs

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

At least it isnā€™t more nerfs to already weaker characters :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Unless she becomes even better at killing Bastion.

3 Likes

Nah I donā€™t think so
gets solo ulted thousands of times
Okay you might be rightā€¦

1 Like

As has no doubt been pointed out in a thread of this size, the reason why Bastion, Torb, and Symm are so UP at the highest levels is that they are heroes that rely on stationary fire. Torb has his turret, Symm has her sentries, and Bastion basically is a turret. So unless they reworked him from scratch, without any sentry mode, heā€™s going to be either UP at the highest levels or OP at the lowest.

Or youā€™re looking at this wrong. Itā€™s how easy it is to kill turrets and apparently people complain when they can kill you just as easily. Itā€™s easy to kill Bastion but people get mad when he can easily (not easy as in no skill but I mean when used right it kills you fast) kill you. A few rockets to kill him a few bullets to kill you but people dislike the latter.

edit: Also what DrClan said. Torb and Symā€™s turrets are automated. How do you balance automatic damage? Thatā€™s whatā€™s going on for them.

3 Likes

The reason they needed reworks was because of automated fire. The fact it was stationary had nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

Could be. Without good shielding Bastionā€™s a paper tiger.

When running Pirate Ship, which is one of the few places where he still appears at the highest levels, even a good boop will knock him off the ship.

IDK what the answer to Torb is, but this is a Bastion thread, so Iā€™ll save that for now.

Bastion doesnā€™t move unless heā€™s pulled by hook or charged by Rein. Thereā€™s either a bug or stealth nerf for Orisa/stealth buff for Bastion because Halt doesnā€™t work on him anymore.

1 Like

I have been booped by some laggy Lucios recently while transforming into sentry. or even after i started firingā€¦ :thinking::thinking:

Literally booped off the map once as i hit the ground, already firing, By a dang froggy boi.

1 Like

Please keep this thread on track, we need to keep our pristine record of never going off topic, Thank You.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BGuoKw28VVI/maxresdefault.jpg

3 Likes

Torb Torb Torb Torb :grin:

But anyway. Hereā€™s to hoping that Bastion can become meta again. Somedayā€¦someday. :bird:

1 Like