šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Iā€™ll try and close that gap for ya :wink:

1 Like

gives like
No you wonā€™t

3 Likes

his ultimate ending disabled him for 1.5 seconds. If you saw at the end he was looking at you during the transformation.

1 Like

Being punished for existing!

The Bastion guarantee!

Bastion main, Glutton for Pain!

3 Likes

Why donā€™t they allow him to move while transforming out of tank/sentry? Only reason I can think of is how wonky it would look.

1 Like

Iā€™ve literally seen people complain he shouldnā€™t be able toā€¦ I donā€™t understand why people are so Harsh towards Bastionā€¦

Just let him Moveā€¦ ;-;

So first of all: congratulations for reaching silver. I belive that you can reach gold pretty easily when you continue just playing :slight_smile:

Then welcome back pelgaphil and RosenAria to the chill out zone or the friendly Bastion discord where you cant get off topic because we are so off that it dosent matter (looks back at fox discussion and cooking advices).

So then again another off topic discussion: will some of you guys play Fallout76? Or Cyber2077? I am hyped and try to play Boarderlands in the meantime :slight_smile:

Do some of you also just hang out here but dont play OW anymore forā€¦ a lot of reasons other than Bastion?

2 Likes

I think I watched the gameplay reveal 3 or 4 times.
Iā€™ve been hyped for this game since it was first announced so of course Iā€™m going to get it.

1 Like

Same. But I think we dont know the release date or do we?

Nobody can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi

2 Likes

OK the last game was Solo ult the bastionā€¦ ok im not saltedā€¦ seriously im not salted.

1 Like

I want to form a cult now, at least then people throwing that word about would actually be right once in a while.

Also, I wish I could draw, Iā€™d want to draw a bunny resting with Ganymede on Bastion. :heart:

2 Likes

ht tps://w ww. deviantart .com /ayyasap/art /Bastion-Commission-by-DeviantArt-for-BLIZZARD-608390770

Yes!

https://pre00.deviantart.net/a30f/th/pre/f/2016/144/c/5/bastion_commission_by_deviantart_for_blizzard_by_ayyasap-da27xbm.jpg

More! I want more! :heart:

5 Likes

Bunny i want to thank you, i have been seriously salted tonight (sydney time.) but you have made me laugh and smile that is something i really find rare and enjoy, though i think over this weekend i will be taking a rest from overwatch to play the other game i relax to. just because im getting to tired of the [five hundred expletive words redacted.] problems they have of me playing in ways they do not expect heroes to be played.

2 Likes

Anything for you guys, you help me de-stress all the time!

4 Likes

Why is it that the people who play a walking minigun are good at helping people destress?

3 Likes

Honestly, the forums have been stressing me a lot latelyā€¦ Iā€™m considering taking a break, but I kinda still want to drop by in here because itā€™s so chill. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tank ult on E is a great idea but it has to address the 0 mobility issue in Sentry mode. That is Bastionā€™s Achilles Heel and the reason everyone tells you to switch off him. Give tank mode instant transformation upon hitting E from Sentry mode. Give the damage the same as Pharahā€™s rockets with same DPS and reload time. Give the tank movement Soldierā€™s run speed but in ANY direction via repulsor lift technology like what the Vanu Sovereignty uses on their hover tanks in Planetside. If he blasts up with rockets, thatā€™s makes transforming into hover tank mode instantly believable.

What do you mean by hover tank? If you want some vertical mobility in tank, you have rocket jumping.