💔 Bastion ISN’T being forgotten, he’s being ignored

Oh god the memories…

Playing server lobby parkour on any server that i could load…

;-; I want those times back.

2 Likes

Now you’ve said it, now you’ve done it.

WHY… WHY DID YOU DO IT?!

Yes you do, but that makes the combat more than just trying to click faster than your opponents and landing the first hit so you can force them into a barrage of hits with the use of fishing rods, snowballs or whatever can land a quick ranged hit.

Also, it provides the option to get way more interesting balance and design additions, like the addition of the axe. The new functions of the axe are very fun and creative but wouldn’t be possible with the old combat.

I Think they confirmed they are actually going to look into changing combat again soon…

I wouldn’t mind an overhaul tbh.

1 Like

I don’t mind an overhaul either but I do mind “HAHA I’M CLICKING FASTER THAN YOU HAHA OH LOOK IM BASICALLY JUST SPAMMING LEFT CLICK AND KILLING EVERY MOB HAHA” combat.

1 Like

No, it means the servers where everyone has a diamond sword are garbo.

Aka “full-diamond-PVP” servers.

But like in Hardcore Games, it came down to what kit you had, not a D sword XDXD EX DEE

Na.

Dude, bow and arrow minigun was more creative than whatever they did to the axe.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yea… It did get annoying.

Especially in BlockHunt/Hide’nSeek.

I was well known as a great hide’nSeek player back in the days. :sunglasses:

Oh I remember the bow and arrow minigun. The sound of spamming that is still ringing in my ears after all this time.

2014 MC, unaltered.

Then I insert an altered version of 2018 where you have to wait to do “full damage”

b a l a n c e d.

Change my mind.

1 Like

Alright I need to shut down, better not have 500+ posts on minecraft to read through in the morning…

1 Like

This reminds me.

Someone created a mod, that nearly perfectly recreates OW In MC.

And by god as my witness, it’s Literally More balanced that the real one is right now.

I’m a genius. Take away Bastion’s recon gun, and give him the minigun bow and arrow from original MC.

Give him the ability to farm feathers, sticks, and flint and he’s balanced.

Farm resources until overtime, then go and take over the point.

B A L A N C E D

2 Likes

The last person who I know of that offended the new Minecraft combat that much is now buried with my cousin in the backyard.

Along with my other cousin.

And sister.

And parents.

And auntie.

Jokes on you I only know a dog who is buried.

1 Like

F**k

This is embarrassing, I just got owned in front of everyone.

1 Like

Continuing on my train of though, take away jungles from LoL and put them in every OW map. BASTION IS NOW A JUNGLER!!!

1 Like

Give Bastion a Karthus ult, change my mind.

ew.

Give Bastion the ability to tune his tank mode like in NFS. 400HP, and he won’t even need a buff to his tank health.

2 Likes

The f**k did you call me? You wanna start sth?

Edit: I’m sorry I am a Karthus OTP and I get really sensitive.

So… Real talk here.

what if Bastion was given an element of Genuine terror.

We all remember the OG Hog, right?
https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/a/a9/Roadhog_-_so_much_drama.ogg
The Hog that could hook you from another universe, and oneshot squishies?

What if Bastion could Scare you Like that.