šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

We probably shouldnā€™t insult jeff too much. o-o

I meanā€¦ he Probably Wouldnā€™t show up here anyways, Butā€¦ Still.

1 Like

I want a gif of someone doing that in the mirror and Jeff just appears in his armchair eating cookies behind them.

4 Likes

That seems absolutely beautiful to me, awesome.

He just appears behind them talking calmly about salt on cookies or some strange eldritch things like that as the person is screaming at the top of their lungs.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll also throw out this thread in case you havenā€™t looked at it yet. I havenā€™t updated some of them for a while, but it gives a lot more reworks than just Tank on E. Iā€™ve been collecting them for a while, both from this forum, and the old one.

Iā€™d like to replace the 1.5 degree constant spread parts with Hammondā€™s spread, but I canā€™t be botheredā€¦ The general ideas are there though.

Maybe take the scene from the movie but just have it turn around to Jeff.

Oh and just a quick question, does Bastion do 450 or 520 dps? Because I clearly remember the forums saying he fired 35 shots per second, now they updated it and it says he fires 30.

Even some other websites that you can look up to by typing ā€œoverwatch hero dpsā€ say that he can do 525 max.

Itā€™s strange, what the hell? For about a year I thought he dealt 525.

2 Likes
  1. One wiki says 35 rounds per second (Itā€™s wrong), but gamepedia says 30. I tested with a macro that held the mouse click for 1 second, and it used 30 rounds.

I thought he did 525 as well, only found out he shoots at 30 a couple months agoā€¦

Also, is this formatted really weird for anyone else? Itā€™s got an indent on the second line for some reason on my screenā€¦

4 Likes

Oh my, do you understand that for 1 year straight I have been thinking its 525? I knew the damage felt a bitā€¦ off, so to say.

At least I learned something life changing for a Bastion main like me today.

3 Likes

Ok good, I thought I was just the biggest moron. Iā€™ve always remembered it as 525 damage, specifically after I had seen 35 rounds per second, then when it changed to 30 on the wiki I thought I had just been dumb this entire time.

4 Likes

Not sure if he used to do 35 or what, I have no idea where that number was coming fromā€¦

4 Likes

I only learned that by opening your Bastion damage sheet post, and I was likeā€¦ The hell you mean 450? But then I checked the Wiki, and found out my entire life has been a lie.

But seriously, youā€™re a savior for bringing it up to my attention, although not on purpose.

7 Likes

Yeah, I only found out a few months agoā€¦ Iā€™ve been trying to correct people that try to use ā€œBut he has 525 DPS, heā€™s so OPā€ as an argument to keep him a garbage tier character since then, and that thread really really helps because it shows how bad his damage really is at rangeā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know those people were that common, sheesh.

And yeah, Bastion is even weaker than I believed he was, awesome.

I Get told that likeā€¦ Every day.

ā€œBastion has like, 600 dps tho. thatā€™s opā€

-.- I get tired of it, too.

They are a LOT Less rare than i thought.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been 3 days already almost 800 posts :joy:

4 Likes

oh we are this fourm is very cold. good final resting place.

But youā€™re here so what does that mean for you?

Bastion is not supposed to be a clone of S76.

Blizzard, stop making bastion a clone of S76.