šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Scatter or Storm Arrows ?

Oops, storm

Uhmā€¦ Is This the thread you mentioned?

Becauseā€¦ Itā€™s up there. >.>

Then why

I know this isnā€™t your words. But this shouldā€™ve been worked on more.
You cannot say one thing then say the exact opposite while pretending both are true. Itā€™s called double think and itā€™s a fallacy.
Stahp it.

Well, i meanā€¦ They are two different points of view, yes?

This is a mashup of multiple view pointsā€¦ so there are bound to be different and even conflicting sets of ideasā€¦

<.< If iā€™m understanding this correctly.

Kinda like: ā€œIf we were to use a shield on Bastion, then X And, if we were to Not use a shield on Bastion, then Yā€ Kinda thingā€¦

But also considering different versions and variants of design ideas?
Idkā€¦ I just spent a few hours in the Arkansas Heat, moving large objects aroundā€¦
My brainā€™s a Bit Fried right now. :sweat_smile: Sorry.

2 Likes

There is someone who ā€œlaid out a common agreement for how tank on E would workā€.

Most peoples arenā€™t gonna click on that link. Most people will only acknoledge the E tank included in the OP. You know, the one thatā€™s visibly less detailed, less fun to play and less fluid.

ā€œThis is how we discussed it, i made it short for you.
Also this thing existā€¦ I guess.ā€

Pardon my salt but this feels like ignoring someoneā€™s hard work.

And that PISSED ME OFF TO NO END.

Now, as Sombra says:
I need a freaking drink.

I dislike Bastion. He needs his entire kit gutted like with Symm 3.0. Giving numbers buffs to the way he is now would make him annoying as heck. Heā€™s either a joke and dies right away, or heā€™s being pocketed and shielded so hard that heā€™s virtually unkillable outside of being solo ulted

5 Likes

I hope youā€™re not saying what i think youā€™re saying.
Thatā€™d be selfish.
And Iā€™d make any aussy say ā€œSir, thatā€™s insultingā€.

If you mean a rework, then iā€™ll redirect you to the Tank on E rework thread.

2 Likes

Symm mains didnā€™t ask for their hero to be gutted, but that was what she needed. Bastion is the same way, a slight rework wonā€™t fix the hot mess of a hero Bastion is

1 Like

They canā€™t really do to much to himā€¦ you canā€™t really get rid of anything in his kit because thereā€™s already so much artwork for it. Yeah, Symm got completely new ability (shield gen for 2.0, barrier for 3.0), but itā€™s not like you can just throw away his minigunā€¦

7 Likes

Actually, Tank on E (as we proposed in the corresponding thread, not the OP) WOULD fix the mess that is current Bastion!

Iā€™m calling it! Mark my words!

Theyā€™ve only tried changing him once. Thereā€™s not enough data to know if number tweaks can fix himā€¦ I think there definitely is a middle ground of being good but not OP

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy to see this thread is up and running, hopefully we get a response some soonā€¦

1 Like

Exactly.
There is somethink akin to the ā€œsoulā€ of a character. (Symā€™s TP. Mercyā€™s rez. Torbā€™s turret. Reinā€™s shieldā€¦) Once established, you CANNOT touch it. This is a universal rule. No exception. (Imagine the dragonborn without the shoutsā€¦ itā€™s no dovahkin.)

7 Likes

I think the OP is too big for a responce, tbh.

1 Like

Yeah. Iā€™ve said this before, but the devs seem to comment on new, small threads. Out last megathread was massive, so there was no way the devs would say anything on it. I do think however, that while the response may not be on this thread, it will be because of it.

2 Likes

Except for the fact that they pretty much did thatā€¦

BACK ON TOPIC, Lol.

This is a smaller thread than a 5000 post mashup of everything under the sunā€¦
Itā€™s Possible But perhaps less probable that it could get a response.

Yikesā€¦ Iā€™ll consult pharah about itā€¦ >.> Donā€™t hurt me.

1 Like

[insert comment about how Bastion needs changes]
[insert appreciation on tank on E through the lens of the thread ā€œIn-depth ā€˜Tank on Eā€™ reworkā€]

[insert disagreement towards people saying he doesnā€™t need those]

6 Likes

He says in the second part of the clip ā€œIā€™m always trying to play Bastionā€.

2 Likes