šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

I just messaged her.

1 Like

Oh okay, but we just gotta wait to see when

1 Like

jesus christ this has so much attention yet no response

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦ I canā€™t say if All of the attention was deserved, Butā€¦ It was given.
(Mainly because i meme pretty hard sometimesā€¦)

And yet, Zero response from the devsā€¦ itā€™s a bit disheartening.

Mercy and Bastion mains might as well make a #ForeverAlone meme at this point with regards to dev feed-backā€¦ especially Bastion mains. Iā€™m beginning to think they forgot about you completely!

7 Likes

Iā€™m so glad they have addressed every hero, and shown to actually care about not only the balance of the game, but the perception of the players. :blush:

So glad about that/s

Soā€¦ Jeff took the time to post That on a thread claiming they didnā€™t careā€¦
But itā€™s not worth their time to post in the very threads he says are more helpful overall?

:thinking:

What a way to encourage better discussion and overall faith in the developer teamā€¦ Like, i wanna like you jeff. I really do.

6 Likes

Kinda how I feel about Titaniumā€™s thread - the discussion there has been very constructive and civil, but they wonā€™t even take the time to say ā€œthese are interesting ideas, but they are not what we envisioned for Mercyā€ or whatever. Instead that kind of title got an answer.

3 Likes

It really does puzzle meā€¦ Like, Jeff! Iā€™m raising my hand! I have input!

Please. ;-;
We want to give you Informations.

4 Likes

i love whene they take care of ALL the heros :3

2 Likes

Hey Dr. Clan you have Discord right ;-;?

1 Like

diego, terran, chibi and dr on a interview with ariaā€¦
is this another dream?

5 Likes

Also Astro, he just needs to accept the friendship petition from Aria and thatā€™s it uwu

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, maybe :thinking:?

1 Like

I joined the discord. Thereā€™s so many people there.

I thought it was only Chibi Dr and Diego though?

I do now :sunglasses:

1 Like

Accept Ariaā€™s petition and you are in my friend uwu

1 Like

I can ask if you want to join the interview owo

IDK maybe. I donā€™t want to just jump in the middle even though Aria asked you guys specifically though.

1 Like

Ask! I would be glad to have you there to correct everything Chibi gets wrong. :sweat_smile:

1 Like