šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Iā€™ll have to elaborate on it more. Iā€™ll make a separate thread that you could read through. The whole point of changing the hero selection at the beginning is to stir the pot of heroes up and hopefully mix the meta up a bit more by removing mirror matches and thusly exact same team comps.

1 Like

Event is out now. Iā€™ll buy that Orisa skin once the servers start workingā€¦

1 Like

I legit got into a game before all the flood of players and legit got a message "you havent purchased the game"

You what now blizz? Now im stuck behind 20k ppl and i had time only for few matches, now its not worth the waitā€¦

2 Likes

So now Bastion will get destroy by Soldier 76 ! Tips : Full auto him, he is so big.

3 Likes

After the update:

Lucio: Speeeed Boooooost!

Bastion: dies

2 Likes

I edited the balance log Every balance change by hero logged

Added all the balance changes in 1.32.1.1

damn, baqstion is getting eaten now by EVERYONE ?

Literally 3 heroes weā€™re changed

Amor was nerfed, which hurts Bastion more than it helps him. Weā€™ll need further testing to see how much though.

1 Like

Itā€™s like 2 damage less. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fine

If the devs needed bans to show them, theyā€™re hopefully long fired. Usually the problem as a game development team is not a lack of understanding or an inability to read your communityā€™s feedback.

Itā€™s a lack of limited resources and mandated use of existing resources. That is to say, the devs donā€™t usually sit down and go ā€œGeez, weā€™re so bored, letā€™s do something! Check what they say who to nerf and buff on the forums, I want to tweak some numbers today!ā€. They are trying to finish tasks which result from components which were brought in by POs and management to complete, on top of fixing bugs and updating systems, plus keeping things in shape for the teams working on new things.

I would be that if they had time and freedom to do so, weā€™d see balance tweaks at least weekly, more likely daily.

they may not know why GOATS is so strong. They obviously donā€™t wanna nerf dva too much for some reason. Probably because every role except dps should be super strong

Just played Bastion, he is so trash now.

1 Like

That argument would make sense if it were a dev team like Digital Extremes or Epic but with updates as slow as they are in Overwatch, it just really isnā€™t an excuse.

I canā€™t even 1v1 a Soldier at close range. He is just corner picking Bastion and I donā€™t even have the time to go out of turret mode.
GG, nice armor update. Canā€™t wait to see Orisa main complain about the fact that they canā€™t even play.

2 Likes

I donā€™t care. If you want to play bastion go into bronze there is plenty of bastions in bronze. He deals 400 dps in an infinite length shift ability.

h ttps://gfycat.com/CleverFreeClam
ah yes, no change, i just insta killed bastion so easily

You may think of the armor nerf as a nerf to his survivability. I think of it as a buff to his damage against rein and brig and any other hero with armor

it does not change, if rein can still one shot him or even aproach him enough

Well if it makes bastion less survivable then rein is less survivable. And if youā€™re in sentry in swuinging range from a reinhardt youā€™re not playing bastion right.