šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

to say this buff simply,

this buff encourages bad plays

is the rework proposed good?(i took more time doing that then i should have)

I LIKE

the rework you said is not bad, tough walking sentry might be a bit wierd, i honestly would just prefere

prework bastion sentry with armore and transphormation buff
faster and more health on recon
reduce de ult track sound (because for some odd reason the sound was up 300%)

there, fixed

he needs mobility. im giving him mobility.

1 Like

I added the balance changes of this patch to the balance log! Check it out!

2 Likes

im sorry but these 2 just killed bastion with the huge nerfe, ther was nothing as a buff

and with this insinifiant buff we got, does not change anything but simply ask for players that plays bastion to overextend to get a smaller spread that will only get themself killed

this is behinde rediculouse

1 Like

I think he is banned lol

2 Likes

If so, then action was taken.

And he probably learned his lesson.

1 Like

I repeat again. Iā€™m lazy :blush:

1 Like

The one thing I wish they would listen to us on is getting armor back on Tank mode, or at the very least increasing the IC on it.

I am SO SICK of ulting, as a Zarya walks around a corner, and kills me before I can fire a second shot.

HOWEVER, I have destroyed a few enemies that think they can get away with corner peeking me.

Iā€™m like ā€œHAHAHAH SUCKA GUESS WHOSE BACK!??!!??!!?ā€

However, I do still die to a corner peeking Hanzo.

Blizz, plz buff Tank. Plz.

2 Likes

I have a clip that I will upload tomorrow that really showcases his spread buff.

2 Likes

ā€œBalancedā€

Man with bow/arrows out powers car sized machine gun.

1 Like

However the split is closer to being an even fight than it used to be.

2 Likes

How close to you was he?

Five meters?
Ten?

Iā€™m used to dying no matter what at under five meters, orā€¦ around doorways.

I canā€™t WAIT To try out the live build.

1 Like

15m or so.

Same, thatā€™s why itā€™s a surprise to me. You might not agree with the fact that Bastion wonā€™t win 100% of corner peeks, but it feels far more rewarding to actually aim with him now.

1 Like

My clip has me beating a hanzo in a duel at twenty meters. He was using storm arrows and I had my spread fully reduced.

To be fair he has have missed a shot or two though.

The part that kills me (Both literally and figuratively) Is when Widowmakerā€™s will attempt to corner peek at the same distances.

They either get their way and continuously pump damage into you, or they force you up, which makes it a 50/50 chance youā€™ll be headshot trying to move out of sentry.

Now, i hope to stand a chance against practically suicidal plays like that.
(Half the time i just stand up and promptly teabag their corpse after gunning them down in recon, becauseā€¦ why. just why.)

Oh, and of course as you said it is my opinion that these are the kinds of engagements where you just shouldnā€™t lose the edge in battle, yetā€¦ itā€™s true that you will die to these random suicidal players, who think:

ā€œItā€™s a Bastion, iā€™ll get as close as possible and look straight at itā€

Because even with these changesā€¦ The game rewards that behavior.
#BringHeadshotsBack

Itā€™s not that i think he should win 100% of corner peeking engagements, itā€™s that i feel he should have the obvious advantage under around 30 meters.

Which i genuinely hope youā€™re right in saying it feels better, butā€¦ I still believe his bullets shouldnā€™t have a special exception for heads, just because heā€™s Bastion.

And honestlyā€¦ thatā€™s the real reason.

You still die super fast corner peeking a Soldier 76, butā€¦ noā€¦ we canā€™t let the Bastionā€™s bullets do that. -.-
(End of rant)

2 Likes

Second lootbox during this event:

Gift Wrap Bastion.

1 Like

Not necessary. Bastionā€™s kit as it is, is fine. At most, he just needs some slight number changes.

its fun, not viable. there is a difference.