šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Iā€™m doing pretty well on bastion, proud of myself. Though I havenā€™t been playing him much right now.

1 Like

Now what guys? The devs made a counter even better (Pharah) and added a new one (Torb) and Bastion only got a bug fix to a skin. What even Blizzard? What are you doing? What are you thinking? With every update Bastion gets screwed hard. This isnā€™t even him being bad anymore itā€™s him being made worse over and over again with not even word about it.

2 Likes

theres two tank icons ā€¦
my eyes are tricking me

2 Likes

Chibi smells a fresh new thread brewingā€¦

And a pot of coffee to go with it.

should be updating my icon soon.

Whatā€™s funny is I have coffee right now and I made the thread not that long ago. I edited in the comment I made here.

new thread?*starts shaking, hell yeah. COUNT ME IN

Astro are you alive o3o?

might have to climb as fast as I can right now with bastion/moira/orisa while I can still play them with out being seen as a troll. Already have had players questioning my Bastion pick. Thankfully another player was able to vouch for me.

Thatā€™s not really a new thing, buddy.

ā€œDonā€™t worry guys Iā€™m playing Dune Buggy Bastion.ā€

you had to have read the patch notes to understand that but maybe Iā€™m just insane and nobody would get it even if they read them.

1 Like

A overall net nerf to Bastion overall looking at the patch notesā€¦

ok im going to have a cup of coffee and head to the pet supplies store for food for the little guys - no toys this time i promise

1 Like

Never played with the dune buggy.
What was it like ?

Itā€™s a joke because they fixed a bug that made part of the skin get in your face when you did certain things sometimes. He had a bug fixed so now heā€™s viable only when playing Dune Buggy. It was a horrible joke and Iā€™m a horrible person for making it.

He got a new counter and one of his existing counters got buffed but all he got was an animation fix.

2 Likes

I forgot, were you the one with the ferrets?

1 Like

Theyā€™re putting buffs in the patches that are turning the Pharah/Torb players lazy!

thinking about it with a cup of coffee they might be setting up Torb for the Mercy/Bastion treatment. I will need to play with Torb on the PTR though to confirm my idea, but I am hoping im only borrowing trouble.

For some unknown reason, at that point I could feel butterflies in my stomach thinking he was going to say something about Bastion.

I donā€™t know why.

3 Likes

whatā€™s the time stamp?

Gonna play competitive today, who wants to o3o?