šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

What guy?

Edit: Oh.

1 Like

OH GOD ITā€™S ZAYDAR.

Heā€™s in here nowā€¦ <.<

Justin, you may want to runā€¦ This isnā€™t worth itā€¦ you cannot fight him and win.

2 Likes

bastions balance is hard to do without reworking his kit.

if you give bastion mobility, he becomes way too strong.

if you give him survivability he becomes way too strong.

I think the solution to bastion, is taking away from his dps and giving him utility or mobility.

half his dps but give him the ability to move or provide utility to the team.

or you could give move his high burst damage to an ability and allow him to move while using it.

imagine if instead of dropping down to sentry form, he got a 5 second use of his turret while moving on e and his shift became a mobility move.

all of a sudden you can roam with bastion and use his burst damage at key times providing much more use, rather than being stuck in one spot with damage that doesnā€™t matter because its easily avoided.

Andā€¦ now i know that you are slightly less informed about Bastion.

That would Literally gut the hero.

The Damage would be Negligible Without Lowered spread, and headshots.

1 Like

I like that you try and claim that couldnā€™t happen and admit its quite possible in the same post.

Getting back on Topic hereā€¦

Bastion needs Dps, Not Random new abilities.

Bastion needs ā€œGet away or dieā€ Notā€¦ ā€œFocus me harder before i become useful.ā€

Btw, could you click this link real quick?
[Bastion's real damage output (kinda)]

You both seem to have talked previously, and I have no idea what youā€™re even talking about. Does anyone care to provide me a bit of context?

1 Like

He thinks Bastion needs to be easy to dive and kill, and also have less dps, and moreā€¦ what was it?

ā€œUtility?ā€

I simply disagree.

And also iā€™m trying to explain Bastionā€™s current weaknesses to him.

Like Corner peeking hanzoā€™s

Justin, can you please tell me your suggestion in the shortest way possible? Iā€™m curious to hear.

What kind of utility, for example.

2 Likes

(Iā€™ve never seen Zaydar be thisā€¦ Passiveā€¦ Somethingā€™s wrongā€¦ No sudden movementsā€¦ and no direct eye contact.)

1 Like

you could literally go up like 5 post and read it ya know?

No I mean I literally just have no idea what you two have been talking about, and reading the newest posts I have no clue what is happening.

And you could read the OP for some Context about Bastionā€™s current problems!
:grin::ok_hand:

A legit suggestion, likeā€¦ No offence meant.

I tried, but I donā€™t like reading walls of posts from some random weirdo who just walks into here, thatā€™s why I asked you to explain it as shortly as possible.

There was a conversation about Bastion and Hanzo in another thread.

I attempted to end it, and he showed up here.

I have can you not follow a conversation?

Ahā€¦ From your suggestion of cutting Bastionā€™s dps in half I simply assumed you had not.

Did he actually suggest that?

Yeaā€¦ I was a little shocked myself. :grimacing:

I find it funny that you are already name calling like a child, obviously not worth talking to. :slightly_smiling_face: calling someone a random wierdo, while trying to randomly interject yourself into another conversation.
hi-la-ri-ous.