💔 Bastion ISN’T being forgotten, he’s being ignored

Then it’s nerfed to 60 damage.

BTW Zaydar can you calm down a bit? Say you don’t like an idea and why.

1 Like

(っ◔3◔)っ Pharah is typing…

I’m afraid.

What’s funny about that is their name actually starts “Phar”, not “Pharah” :confused:

What do you want me to call you for short PharHǝntoi?

1 Like

Oh yea.

I have genuinely no clue why i started calling them “Pharah”

Maybe the icon? o-o

Please, correct me if you wish for me to call you something else from now on.

1 Like

After months of silence (I got a job) I have finally come out of hiding, to post this:

I can’t take it.

Rialto was talked about before Bastion.

The Polish flag being removed was talked about before Bastion.

Hammond balance has been talked about before Bastion.

Lucioball has been talked about before Bastion.

And CTF… Lets not forget the countless other threads that have been given more attention than Bastion.

At this point it hurts.

Today marks the day where 13000 responses across just 2 megathreads (more bastion threads = more responces the the devs have given less and less attention to), and a combined 620 likes in both megathreads, have been less of a priority than any other issue.

Every passing day I feel more and more degraded because it’s a roll of the dice between the millisecond that a dev clicks on any thread other than these 2, and the new and shiny add-ons are worth talking about over a hero that’s been dumpstered and rots more and more each day.

The only thing keeping Mercy relevant in balance is the fact that she has a fandom. Sombra just filled a void of balance, thus her gutting only lasted a short while.

There’s no need for Bastion. There’s no need for him to exist. I have easier times carrying on Lucio than I do playing Bastion on Junkertown point A. Blizzard has no role for him, because only the smallest part of the fanbase cares about him. I dare say, he has the smallest fanbase of any of the heros.

Prepare for a thread calling out the devs in the coming days.

Also, PharahHentoi got instagibbed by Blizzard, so I just went to Phar. Thinking of changing my name to PharahGod because put on tinfoil hat maybe the reason why Bastion is getting ignored is because my name breaks ToS and Blizzard wants nothing to do with me.

4 Likes

There are so many of those people will probably just make fun of you for it. I agree with you though. At this point anything worth talking about has been talked about, it’s up to them to finally say something about it. We can only talk to them instead of about the issue. Of course we can’t mention any of the devs in the post.

4 Likes

Because I have a better idea, Bastion gets a hook that shoots out of his minigun (like just clips through the Sentry minigun) that deals 200 damage and pulls enemies towards him, and healing him for 150 per land.

Tell me why you don’t like this idea and why.

Because I know you’re trying to be sarcastic.

Can you calm down a bit?

I’m really getting to the point where I’m wondering if you’re actually just a long con troll if you’re going to act like this. There can be no discussion if you won’t participate properly in it.

All i can really say is, i… feel the same way. :confused:

It really does feel like we’re being purposefully ignored, And outcast, because someone doesn’t feel like doing their job.

3 Likes

That’s right because you don’t want to discuss my smart ideas, that’s why there is no discussion.

Well, if we’re being serious, how would he drag people to him if it one shots half the roster?

Just lower the damage to 150, fixed.

You didn’t talk about Alkaline100x’s idea yet. Until then I’m ignoring you. Why don’t you like their idea? You’re not helping anybody, not even yourself, by acting this way.

edit:

That wasn’t so hard was it?

another edit: oh you’re still talking about the idea you made to be sarcastic.

Well you didn’t want to talk about my great revolutionary idea either, you little hypocrite.

I said talk about his first, then I’ll talk about yours.

I disagree, talk about mine first.

His came first. Yours was sarcasm afterwards.