šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Implying that we arenā€™t alreadyā€¦

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH damn.

For those who havenā€™t seen, this is the Overclocked rework I have been referencing.

3 Likes

Thank you for the link/reminder!

2 Likes

Yummy.

(Post much be at lea- NO ONE CARES)

2 Likes

Oh, I thought you were referring to mineā€¦

Almost the same, but with a few slight differencesā€¦

1 Like

The gist of it is the same though:

FLEXIBILITY FOR BASTION! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like this idea a lot too, I missed your post!

All of my yes.
As long as this combo meal comes with a side of Sentry Reverts.

3 Likes

Itā€™s kinda sorta newā€¦ I stopped using the forums for a while last year, and then started again a couple months ago

2 Likes

I made the suggestion before of instead of Ironclad, Bastion would simply receive 75 extra armor while in Sentry or Tank. I like the enhanced survivability, but understand the problem with having armor with damage resistance on top of it.

Iā€™m just going to say it, the devs will TRY listening to you guys, and it will result in Bastion being turned into a mess, then youā€™ll realize how ridiculous your suggestions were.

But if that day comes and Iā€™m wrong, then Iā€™ll rejoice with you. But it wonā€™t.

I just had to get it out.

lol, im fine with that. Bastion truly cannot get any worse than he is at this moment. Any new addition to his toolkit would be welcome. I mean this genuinely, BASTION CANNOT GET ANY WORSE. Heā€™s already a mess.

1 Like

Honestly, I think the repair buffs were plenty of a ā€œsurvivability buffā€ā€¦ If they want to make him more survivable, why not put Ironclad on self-repair? Only give damage resist while repairingā€¦

Changing a heroā€™s health on the fly seems like a strange thing to doā€¦ If he loses that armor, then transforms and transforms back, does he get it back?

A flexible mess is better than a mess with the flexibility of a brick :wink:

I agree with that, but that doesnā€™t mean that better than complete crap is anything more than crap.

Whatever you say, big boy.

But heā€™s an adorable brickā€¦

1 Like

That is true, but I love Bastion, so Iā€™m sticking around for the long haul.

Iā€™ve also listed a fair number of nerfs if it is too strongā€¦ Like the whole damage reduction + barrier damage boost thing to keep him as a barrier buster, but not as strong of a enemy buster.

Things that keep him fun to play (because he can still hit things), but not as hard to play against