šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Not for me :grin:

I still have lots of fun!

1 Like

I didnā€™t really mean it as boring, but just as that you donā€™t have that freedom when you play it, you donā€™t have that relaxation to be able to do what you want. Players always headbutting other players on what to pick and so on, maybe itā€™s just me though.

1 Like

Get out of my head.
Now.

1 Like

Oh, I seeā€¦ I only really play with friends, and we usually 5- or 6-stack, so thatā€™s never really a problem for meā€¦

1 Like

I did too, and the problem still arose there.

I finished my Personal barrier rework thread if anyone is interestedā€¦ I think I still prefer Tank on E to that, and a revert to Tank on E, but a lot of people that donā€™t really play Bastion seem to want his barrier back for whatever reasonā€¦

1 Like

I checked it out, the majority of the suggestions donā€™t sound bad if you ask me. But I still donā€™t know if it would be balanced or not.

(I still donā€™t see the big deal with 0.5 second heal delay, itā€™s still a very good ability and if we can cast it while moving and taking damage then it needs downsides.)

And FYI, the most shield Blizzard would give him is 300-400.

Everyone complains about this, but I have only seen it once or twice in all of my experiance with of Overwatch, perhaps people are friendlier in bronze? :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry about that. X3

Itā€™s a byproduct of being two things:

• Extremely tired.
  • Dyslexic as hell.

Iā€™m trying to cut back on doing it, butā€¦ sometimes it just happens. o-o
Iā€™m just surprised that itā€™s legible englishā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When I was first starting out with English and typing at a young age, I typed like this:

ā€œHello,please buff bastion,thanks.ā€

1 Like

The saddest part is, English is Supposed To be my first languageā€¦

But, on the other hand, i only started using computers a few years ago, since i grew up kinda poorā€¦ So there is that.

1 Like

Oh same here, I talk two languages, and Iā€™m worse at my mother language somehow. But the saddest part, Iā€™m not even good at my other language.

So hey, we have more in common than we thought.

1 Like

I wish i spoke two languagesā€¦ ;-;
That would be coolā€¦

But yea, iā€™m just ā€œKinda new to the whole typing thingā€
I even used to get bullied because of it. Lol

The even worse part is my ageā€¦ a lot of people nowadays grew up with computers, but i justā€¦ didnā€™t.

Iā€™m nearly 20, but i donā€™t have years of typing under my beltā€¦ so it really does show i guess.

I also used to type extremely slowlyā€¦ Since iā€™m ambidextrous and cannot to this day understand keyboards.

1 Like

The number doesnā€™t really matter too much, because as soon as you lower the shield and get a new one, the ā€œhealthā€ is resetā€¦ I only put it in so that he couldnā€™t tank a D.va nuke, and still be able to shield afterwardsā€¦ I guess 400 or so would be fine, it still lets him survive a lot of stuff that he doesnā€™t now.

I guess just a normal shield on E would work too, have it independent of a resource meterā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, he didnā€™t include your comment, but he did include another comment about Bastionā€¦ And he has the wrong idea of what Bastion needs. He wants more power put into Recon. He didnā€™t say he wanted Sentry nerfed, but he wanted Recon to be better. And he wanted self-repair to be replaced with something else for some reason, because making him rely on a pocket even more is definitely going to helpā€¦

2 Likes

What if they made a rework where Bastion could either let Bastion be able to right click heal other teammates or giving him a heal based off of the bird

Soldier already does that, and it does nothing to make Bastion better.
And the benefit of that over self heal isā€¦?

Well I originally made it so Omnics would be healed more cause robots but it is kinda dumb, but I wish the bird did something for Bastion besides be in emotes

Iā€™ve been typing awhile. My mom thinks itā€™s funny when sheā€™s talking to me and Iā€™m looking over at her but continue typing really fast without looking at the keys or what Iā€™m typing and I still type it correctly.

1 Like