šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Silent ā€œbuffā€? bug probably.

maybe not addressed yet.

Oh, so thatā€™s on the PTR then, i assume ?

ITs not :neutral_face:

What.
What.
WHAT ? o_o

And itā€™s not in any patch notes ? Iā€¦ Iā€™m having trouble thinking that the devs missed that. It seems so out of context, too. That couldnā€™t have been affected by any of the recent changes, i think, since none touched Orisaā€™s halt!.

Blizzā€¦ You need to be more transparent.

Yeah itā€™d be great I know, but the question is how to balance it.

Btw, Imma get back in game to do some rocket jumping, you in ?

1 Like

Oh I was literally about to go take a nap, my sleep schedule is screwed. About as same time as yesterday if you can remember, hahaha.

If you are from NA then i advise you to go to bed asap.

Nope, Iā€™m from EU and itā€™s 10:40 am.

Still need that nap though.

1 Like

Where are you from, even ?
You mentioned having a thick accent but i still donā€™t know what kind of accent.
ā€¦ I know, Iā€™m way too curious.

I think they could definitely balance Tank on E if they listen to us, even slightly. They did a moderate job listening to Sombra feedback with her current changes. If theyā€™d just at least read what we have on Tank on E, maybe say ā€œNo, thatā€™s dumb, super OP lol. Heā€™d like kill everythingā€, then we make the changes weā€™d be comfortable with (so, NOT constant 3 degree spread), and see if they like that as well. Iā€™m not saying we should have final say on everything, but if they have a better idea of what we want from him, and how weā€™d like him to play, then I think they could do a good job with it.

They havenā€™t done that before, but to my knowledge, no other mains have had such detailed layouts of reworks theyā€™d like to seeā€¦ And even if they did and I just missed them, why not start that trend with Bastion? Maybe it works, maybe it doesnā€™tā€¦ Maybe the second Bastion rework becomes the most smooth rework in the game thus far, and they decide to take that approach with future reworks and buffs (assumg theyā€™re planning more, weā€™re almost out of heroes to rework).

2 Likes

Why canā€™t I like this post more than once ?

Iā€™m positive they are listening to us, but that doesnā€™t mean they will do exactly what we want.

Any proof of that ?

Theyā€™ve seen us, definitely. Not sure if theyā€™re ā€œlisteningā€ thoughā€¦ and yeah, I wouldnā€™t expect them to do exactly what we want, but if they would communicate with us, I think we would come out with a really good reworkā€¦

Of course, other people will be upset because Bastion 1, got more attention then they did, and 2, got any form of buff whatsoever. But if they do work along side us, and not completely independently, and it does work well, maybe theyā€™ll be willing to do that more oftenā€¦

1 Like

If Blizzard were to respond to us I donā€™t think people have much ground to stand on with the argument of ā€œtheyā€™re getting more attention.ā€

Like yeah, you get your character balanced and looked over regularly, weā€™ve been on radio silence for 18 months :expressionless:

3 Likes

I believe the mods censored some swearing or something on the last megathread, meaning they were monitoring the thread at least.

My second piece of evidence is the shear improbability that the devs havenā€™t seen either of our posts. This one (and the one before it) is consistently in the top threads, making it hard to miss. The last thread is also the largest non pinned thread on the forums, and is 33 posts away from reaching the limit(we should bring it to the cap).

I believe the chance the devs never saw how massive our threads are or saw them but didnā€™t read anything is beyond realistic probability. They have most definitely seen us and read many of our posts(not all 7,000 of them of course), but they will not respond until Bastion changes are in the works and not far away.

5 Likes

im back from a small absence, isee talking on tweaks done to bastion ? orisa afted bastion ?

what is going on ? scan somone tell me ? pls

Hitscans in general (not Bastion specifically) were buffed so that their falloff maxes out at 50% normal damage instead of 30%.

Orisa can no longer use Halt! to move Bastion in Sentry, although there is a possibility of this being a bug instead of an intentional change.

Bastion is still garbage, and now that we have details on Torbā€™s rework, Bastion is objectively the worst hero in the game.

Welcome back.

5 Likes

What if Bastion becomes torbs throwable turret?

Thats 2 birds with one stone.

3 Likes