šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Soā€¦ Hey guys, something crazy Just Happenedā€¦
I was having a really bad time, until the planets aligned.

4 Likes

Trying to play FFAā€¦ With Bastion?!

gags

gags again, even harder

1 Like

Yeaā€¦ I guess iā€™m a glutton for the pain.

1 Like

I mean weā€™re Bastion mains after all, if we werenā€™t masochistic at least a little bit we wouldnā€™t have gotten far with him.

1 Like

This is also why iā€™m SO Passionate about Bastionā€¦ I can get likeā€¦ five whole seconds of sustained fire? On a freaking Doomfist at point blank range!!!

-.-
give me a break.

Oh, I dunnoā€¦ Happens to me all the time. iā€™m playing in plat. Dunno about you.

The last time I played comp I dropped out of Diamond 2-3 games before quitting.

IIRC

Anywayā€¦

Do we all agree on that ?

Iā€™d love to see tank on E. (in addition to sentry revert nā€™ stuff) Just for the fact that Iā€™d encourage creative positionning thus giving an alternative to the PTP comp that bastion currently needs to be alive.

Welp, that was fun.

There was an ANA.
That i literally could not 1v1.

As inā€¦ In Sentry mode.
Explain.

Fun Game ya got here, blizzard.

3 Likes

Range ?

Nope.

She would jump me. -.-
Like, Point blank.

She would Ambush meā€¦

1 Like

#BuffBastion
Bastionā€™s a jokeā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure the devs are like ā€œSo what are we adding this update to make bastion worse ? Letā€™s buff winston so he does more damage to stationnary targets!ā€

2 Likes

Yup, she can get you out of Sentry mode and can block your healing, and unless you near perfectly track her after you get up, youā€™re done.

Thatā€™s excluding other threats.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why people keep talking about the heal delay, itā€™s no big deal. Itā€™ll just make his healing look crappy in first person.

And even if IC was removed entirely Iā€™d have no complaints, but the rest I agree with.

I meanā€¦ I just donā€™t completely understandā€¦

Am i just WOOD Tier?

Or do most Tanks and HEALERS Hard counter Bastion?

2 Likes

Most birds hard counter bastion.
But he kills trees, so itā€™s fine.

4 Likes

I honestly feel safe to say this (unless Iā€™m wood tier too) that most heroes counter or can at least face Bastion with mild usage of the map.

Mercy? If she is at a long enough range, better get up
Zenyatta? Better get up
Ana? Better dodge that sleep dart
Lucio? If he is at a long enough range, better get up

1 Like

ā€œAbout 10 metersā€¦ā€

2 Likes