Bastion is being forgotten

Sure :wink:

Really?

No, I mean, it doesn’t really matter who posts it, as long as it gets made… I’m just saying that I think Pharah could have posted links.

I think it’s only trusted sites or something though… Twitch is trusted though

1 Like

Now That is interesting… O.O

1 Like

O daym.

It’s ok tho since I’m at work and I wasn’t able to post it anyways.

Just scrub out the parts where I said I can’t post links, lol.

Should i… Actually hunt and destroy them?
Lel

1 Like

Yes, like the old game of asteroid… or bastion spraying and praying into the Forrest in his cinematic

Thats just funny :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

do a strikethrough

1 Like

Ok, i’m actually going to remove the part where you said you could not post links, out of the main part at the very Top… Is that ok?

Or strike it through, i guess.

1 Like

I think its ok because you speak as Paharh in that moment. Or do you mean something else then behind the lovly hearts?

1 Like

I get off my break in 10, but I forgot to say

“autobots, roll out”

when the new thread got posted.

If I become unresponsive it’s cuz I’m back at work. But I look forward to the progress made on the new thread :wink:

People dont have to read 5k posts anymore. We might we more people joining us.

May as well post this here, because without the context in this thread, it wouldn’t make too much sense in the new one…

I’m NOT saying they should do this by any means, but I find it funny that if they reduced his damage to 12, and either reverted his spread or gave him Hammond’s spread, he’d still have a higher DPS than he does now at 20+ meters. His effective DPS (on a training bot mind you, so it’d be a fair bit worse on a player) is about 290 at 20 meters, while 12 damage * 30 rounds per second would be 360, but they’d actually hit the target…

1 Like

That’s Hammond’s ult so we can’t do that.

Maybe wait a few days before posting the next thread just to see if this one gets uncapped?

The new one is already up

DAMMIT!
Beats me to it every time!

1 Like

Kappa

Yea, the new one’s up.

As you can see, it’s… Going.

I don’t know where it’s going, but it… Going.

TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!
See you un otter space.