Bastion is being forgotten

Not… Yet… O-o

I need sleep, But i’ll try to create it sometime when Pharah can post first.

Keep yer eyes peeled.

1 Like

I feel like the devs have read this but dont give a s***, they dont respond at all which makes the Mega-thread kinda useless.

1 Like

Stay tuned.

I Have coffee in my system, and the Brand new and improved thread is soon to be created.

Perhaps they will respond there?

1 Like

I hope so, this thread can not be ignored as much as I hate Bastion :P.

1 Like

Pharah, I Believe I’m an hour ahead of you.

If you want the first “Version” To just be the basic copy paste into a new thread, i can do that whenever you like. :3
(I’ll be on for like, Hours… Just inform me of when, so you can hopefully post in it.)

There isn’t some kinda rule against posting for someone, is there? Lol
I figured not, but… just asking.

In the copy paste version of the thread, the links provided show as a large bubble… Like this:

Would you like them left as is, or would you like any of them condensed down like this: [Bastion is being forgotten]

Either one is fine, it would just make everything a bit smaller.

I Can’t personally think of anything to add to it, But i’ll add whatever needs be added… if i can that is. X3

Think I could cram a couple more threads in there? I’d really like to get my damage statictics thread in there [ Bastion's real damage output (kinda) ]. Not entirely sure where this one should go, I think there was a section talking about his problems, probably there…

As well as hopefully my reworks thread [ Some Bastion rework ideas ] and my more detailed Tank on E thread [ In-depth "Tank on E" rework for Bastion ]. Those can go with Sunder’s thread I guess… maybe the Tank on E thread in the Tank on E section.

Hmm… I don’t wanna make any changes without Pharah’s permission just yet…

I would like to add them, as i would LOVE If this would become the largest Bastion thread there is… But i’ll leave it up to Pharah.

(Especially since i have no clue where it would all go… >.>)

Also @Pharah, the strawpolls are green. o-o Are they… Meant to be green?

I See now that they (Among other small things) are indeed intended to be green.

Soon i will post a thread, Probably being the largest pool of knowledge surrounding Bastion as of yet.

I am Greatly Honored to Host this new, soon to be coming thread.

(Pharah, Can i put something saying i’m Honored to host it, in the thread itself? :blush:)

the only other thing that I Personally would add would be a: “Please don’t bring your Toxicity here” Kinda thing… If you think it may be needed, that is…

We gotta be careful with Bastion threads nowadays.|

I Have noticed one thing… Where you stated: “Or… We give him the Mercy treatment. (Highly liked by Bastion players)”

I Have a feeling people may miss the meaning here specifically, thinking that we liked the MERCY Rework, not just the concept, applied to Bastion…
(I’m assuming that is the meaning, yes?)

If we may re-write it a little to get the point across?
This is the only problem i have with it, of course. :wink:

1 Like

Im on break now for an hour, so post away.

I should get an auto notification since this thread will be linked.

Speaking of links, I like the current discourse format, where it puts it in a box, as it works well with the eyes against the walls of texts.

:wink:

Any changes i should make beforehand? Anything here i should add?

Perfect!

It’s already pulled up and ready to post. :3

1 Like

Sure, and one other thing. You can link grants thread.

Just put it under the section where I added the rework ideas thread.

Make a new section and put the link, and credit grant. Don’t forget to put the subhead into the table of contents too :wink:

Please explain this a little further…? :sweat_smile: I’m a bit tired…

I’ll try my best!

1 Like

I can make a copypasta for you to paste in :sweat_smile:

Just gimme like 10-20 mins to type it, as I’m on my phone.

The section just above the e ‘Tankyou’ is that section 5? It should have a Thread linked to a list of different reworks and buffs. I forgot the author tho.

Ok! Thank you so much… Especially just for allowing me to host this for you.

1 Like

So i should copy the links provided by Grant under that section?
All three of them up there a ways^^, as well?

1 Like

I already start to create my first post on the new thread so that I can just copy and paste it :stuck_out_tongue:

Please allow Pharah to post first, As they have asked to! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

actually yeah, put all 3 links of Grants in that section.

Phone typing is a pain.

I can also type out more information regarding those topics when I get home. But for now put those links under the link is the section that lists the thread to other rework ideas.

After that I think it’s ready to set sail. :ship:

Ok then… fine I will let her the first comment… but we need to hurry before some shi* post is right unter the great new thread.

1 Like

Ok! I’ll try to hurry!

1 Like