Bastion E ability Concepts

Bastion will be the only character without an E ability Right now so here are my concept for them:

Buster Blast: When in recon or tank mode you will fire 2 80 damage rockets. 10 second cool down.

Blast Barrier: When in Sentry mode you will deploy a 500 health frontal barrier for 6 seconds. 10 second cool down.

Tell me what you think. :smiley:

Bastion had a shield in beta and it was op so the devs nerfed it.

That’s to op …. maybe something like Zaryas bubble. A front shield for 2s that absorbes 200 dmg.

It wasn’t OP, people just didn’t know how to play around it. When he had the shield, he also had a turning restriction, so once you got behind him, he couldn’t do anything to you. If they were to bring that back, I definitely wouldn’t want a shield, that would just make him more useless than he is now.

If they want to give him an E ability, then put Tank on E. He’s one of the few heroes that actually make sense to put his ultimate on an ability, because it’s just another mode for him.

Ability on E? Configuration:Tank. It seems to be trend nowdays.

But seriusly does he even need extra ability? If he will be tweaked in few areas(ulting time and sentry spread) he will be okayish.

1 Like

That’s all he really needs, but making him more interactive is a good way to make people hate him just a little bit less…